Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Picard

A Matter Of Perspective

I just can't resist being a TNG nitpicker ;)

tumblr_lykxrmaXUS1qf4elio3_250.gif

I would so love to have him say that on my answering machine... :thumbup:

Well you can always watch his appearance on the Graham Norton Show and extract the moment in which he says it and then put it on your answering machine. ;)

tumblr_mkwz4nfukX1qakh43o1_250.gif

"You mean... like, right into the machine? That's brilliant..."

:thumbup:

Come to think of it, you could use the same tactic to get "YOU'RE A DEAD MAN, APGAR! A DEAD MAN!" on your answering machine. *snicker*

Come to think of it, you could use the same tactic to get "YOU'RE A DEAD MAN, APGAR! A DEAD MAN!" on your answering machine. *snicker*

I could imagine if I ever get called by a real person named Apgar..... they'd probably find my address and kick my ass. :giggle:

I could imagine if I ever get called by a real person named Apgar..... they'd probably find my address and kick my ass. :giggle:

Okay, THAT would be a problem. lol Still, it would be hilarious as an answering machine message. Says my weird sense of humor.

Okay, THAT would be a problem. lol Still, it would be hilarious as an answering machine message. Says my weird sense of humor.

Your weird sense of humor generally concurs with mine.... :laugh:

Watched again the other day - seem to remember enjoying it before and still think that's the case now.

A trial is always a good way to show events in a different order/see different view points and the use of the holodeck is an interesting one - whether it's a good use of Data's time I don't know, doesn't he say it took him 18 hours to set up?!

Surely he has better things to be doing? Such as critiquing Picard's art - now that is good scene :P

Edited by JohnnyImperfect

Sign in to follow this