Sign in to follow this  
JayTheTrekkie

Resolutions

Favorite Overall Trek Series/Movie  

206 members have voted

1. 1. What is your overall favorite Star Trek series?

• Star Trek: Enterprise
    • Star Trek: The Original Series
    • Star Trek: The Animated Series
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation
    • Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    • Star Trek: Voyager
  2. 2. What is your overall favorite Star Trek movie?

• Star Trek - I: The Motion Picture
    • Star Trek - II: The Wrath of Khan
    • Star Trek - III: The Search for Spock
    • Star Trek - IV: The Voyage Home
    • Star Trek - V: The Final Frontier
    • Star Trek - VI: The Undiscovered Country
    • Star Trek - VII: Generations
    • Star Trek - VIII: First Contact
    • Star Trek - IX: Insurrection
    • Star Trek - X: Nemesis

Title: Resolutions

Episode: Season 2, Episode 25

WRITTEN BY: Jeri Taylor

DIRECTED BY: Kim Friedman

First Aired: May 13, 1996

Stardate: 49690.1

SUMMARY:

Stranded with an incurable virus, Janeway and Chakotay begin to make a new life together on a lush planet. Meanwhile, the crew pressures Tuvok to make contact with the Vidiians in the hope that they can cure the senior officers.

This was a great episode! More Janeway/Chakotay bonding and did sucked that the writers dropped the possible romance relationship between the two after the episode. Darn them!

Title: Resolutions

Episode: Season 2, Episode 25

WRITTEN BY: Jeri Taylor

DIRECTED BY: Kim Friedman

First Aired: May 13, 1996

Stardate: 49690.1

SUMMARY:

Stranded with an incurable virus, Janeway and Chakotay begin to make a new life together on a lush planet. Meanwhile, the crew pressures Tuvok to make contact with the Vidiians in the hope that they can cure the senior officers.

This was a great episode! More Janeway/Chakotay bonding and did sucked that the writers dropped the possible romance relationship between the two after the episode. Darn them!

This was THE definitive J/C episode. The writers really screwed it up. Dang, Kirk would've done it all different. For months, there were little hints, nudges, winks, etc for J/C. Then nothing. Meanwhile a certain blonde **cough** shows it and you know the rest.... :huh: :huh2: :shock: Aside from that, this could be considered the Harlequin Romance episode.

Plus the little sidenote with the Doc and his old love was very sweet. An old love, a new love... could've gone places....

I thought this was a good all around episode. No. 1 I'm a J/C shipper so that was awesome. Then the crew coming back was nice to show loyalty, and seeing Denara Pel was nice too. (I THINK that was her name)

I hate that J/C never really went anywhere (Seven/Chakotay is WEIRD) and after Before Dishonor I was even more sad. :(

:furious: No J/C!!!!!!

If you get rid of all the J/C, then it's a good episode, I liked the monkey, far better companion than Chakotay :biggrin:

I adore J/C! Great ep, and so unfair that the relationship never went anywhere.

Ah...Resolutions...the episode I've watched more than any other...probably!

There was so much potential in J/C and while in the end it never went anywhere *sobs* at least this episode partly addresses it.

I liked seeing Harry get pissed off...I like Harry best when he's angry :D

And I really liked the Denara Pel character...it's a pity this is the last we see of her...though I dislike the name Schmullus so that's one positive!

Edited by sueKay

Watched it today, was a good episode, nice to see Janeway in another setting, Kim almost causing a mutiny! I also liked that they bring Pell back, even if it was only on screen.

7/10

Sign in to follow this