Sign in to follow this  
stourangeau

My Starships...

rta-man   

I vote for #1. His awards are over his left chest. That's where they go on a military uniform. I also like #3's open jacket look with a red shirt. The open jacket look is reminiscent of the mirror Kirk.

Well here is another member of the I.S.S. Titan's Crew Lt.Cmdr. Tuvok.

As you can see we with uniform #1 for the Duty uniform. I will more than

likely use #2 as a dress uniform.

Enjoy :cylonanime01:

post-129-1142645851_thumb.jpg

Here is the WIP of my next Mirror Titan crew member. Lt. Vale. In the

normal Federation Universe she is a commander and first officer of the Titan. But in my Dark Mirror Universe She did not take the first officer posting. She was made a full LT. and is head of the I.S.S. Titan's Security Teams.

I have not finished her hands and weapons yet, but I fiured iI would give you this Teaser.

Enjoy

MirrorValeWIP.jpg

rta-man   

BEAUTIFUL! The tatoos are a nice touch. Does she have one on the small of her back? I sure hope so.

What do you think of giving her robotic hands? Maybe she got caught stealing, and the punishment was cutting off her hands.

Well here is the finished Mirror Christine Vale. I am still working on a different background for her, but here she is in ships records file look.

LtChristineVale.jpg

Here are the Imperial Data File image pages of the I.S.S. Titan's Command Crew. I will be working on Geordi next. He is the Mirror Universe First officer for the Titan.

Eventually I may have someone come up with Bios for them.

isstitancrew.jpg

Here is a little taste of what Geardi will look like. he is just a Sketch right now, but I thought I would give you this peak.

ISSLaForge.jpg

rta-man   

Geordi looks awesome! The tribal tatoos are a nice touch. I like them. That's a great idea to have his implants hook up to the ship's systems. I'm very much looking forward to the final version.

And thanks for giving us the updated ISS Titan schematics. They look great.

Sign in to follow this