Sign in to follow this  
stourangeau

My Starships...

Here are some of my starship designs

starting with the U.S.S.Titan

Followed by my Dark Mirror Universe Starships

The I.S.S. Titan, I.S.S. Reliant and finally the I.S.S. Ares.

Before you tell me that the Mirror Mirror Empire does not exist anly more, I know.

These ships are from a time line that follows after the Novel Dark Mirror where the Empire is alive and well.

Enjoy.

Sean Tourangeau

http://hammerheadgraphics.iwarp.com

ISSvsUSSTitan.jpg

I.S.SReliantFinal.jpg

I.S.S.AresFinal.jpg

rta-man   

Welcome Sean. It's an honor to have the winner of the Starship Titan Design Contest. (I THOUGHT I recognized that ship from somewhere.)

Anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, check out this link.

Your Titan looks great! Don't worry about the Mirror Empire. There's plenty of fans around that enjoy the Mirror Universe.

I'm curious, though. Why did you make the ISS Ares larger than the ISS Titan?

Welcome Sean. It's an honor to have the winner of the Starship Titan Design Contest. (I THOUGHT I recognized that ship from somewhere.)

Anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, check out this link.

Your Titan looks great! Don't worry about the Mirror Empire. There's plenty of fans around that enjoy the Mirror Universe.

I'm curious, though. Why did you make the ISS Ares larger than the ISS Titan?

Well the Ares is a imperial class Carrier Dreadnought. It has three warp Attack Skiffs, Two Landing Bays and Three Launch tubes for warp Fighters. Plus take a look at the photon Launchers on the weapons aray. She is ment to be like a Star Destroyer.

She comes in pounds the crap outta ofrebel planets or fleets. She shoots first and asks questions later.

rta-man   

Ah yes. A carrier would explain it. How many fighters does it carry? What type of cannons are those on the dorsal and ventral views?

Those are great :clap::thumbup::thumbsup2::thumbup::clap::worthy: and congratulations on winning the contest. That is a lot of detail in those, it will take me a day just to go over every little detail. How long did it take you to complete all that?

I can't wait to see it on the novel cover. I hope you join us here from time to time, it would be nice because I know I'm going to have a few questions and so will some of the other folks here. :biggrin:

Guest Mysterious Stranger   

Sean, welcome. First, I'm sorry to say, I didn't like the Titan, Sorry, but that's the truth. It just doesn't work for me, but hey that's me. Having said that, I do like your designs and despite my feelings for the Titan, I hope you will continue to visit here and post your work.

I love the ISS Reliant!

Great artwork there!

Thanks So far she is my favorite as well. I guess that come from being such a Wrath of Khan fan. I had to do the original Reliant justice.

scisaw   

Those are cool. You are seriously getting my geek on.

Someone now needs to make a Titan animated series, they need to hire you, and as a season 1 cliffhanger I wanna see that Riker and Troi causing wicked bad trouble. :cool:

Thanks for sharing that stuff, more please!

Those are cool. You are seriously getting my geek on.

Someone now needs to make a Titan animated series, they need to hire you, and as a season 1 cliffhanger I wanna see that Riker and Troi causing wicked bad trouble. :cool:

Thanks for sharing that stuff, more please!

I am currently working on my next ship the I.S.S. Icarus and after I am finished with her I will start on a request from the TrekBBS forum. Someone over there wants me to do the I.S.S. Enterprise-D as described in the novel Dark Mirror.

During this time I plan on doing some of the starship Interiors and a few mor crew members. Like Tuvok and Geordi. In my universe Geordi is first officer of the Titan

and Vale is head of security.

rta-man   

I LOVE your mirror Deanna! Does Capt. Riker have a Borg implant? Did the Imperials steal this technology from the Borg?

I LOVE your mirror Deanna! Does Capt. Riker have a Borg implant? Did the Imperials steal this technology from the Borg?

Yep, but he can take it off and put it on any time he wants. When he is not wearing it he wear a plan old Eyepatch. The borg implant ties into the Titans weapons and tachtical read outs, so while they are in battle he get real time updates on ships systems fed directly to his visual cortex.

Nice.....VERY nice.. What program do you use?

Here is my take on Riker and Troi in the Mirror Universe alog with some of the Ship Logos.

Mirror-Riker.jpg

Troi.jpg

Imperial-patches.jpg

Reliantpatch.jpg

Nice.....VERY nice.. What program do you use?

Mainly Adobe Illustrator for the main line work with a little Photoshop in Post.

I place my sketches on a lower layer when I sketch first, but lately I have been

creating it all digitally.

scisaw   

Yep, but he can take it off and put it on any time he wants. When he is not wearing it he wear a plan old Eyepatch. The borg implant ties into the Titans weapons and tachtical read outs, so while they are in battle he get real time updates on ships systems fed directly to his visual cortex.

VERY VERY FRAKIN' COOL! :biggrin:

nice, Nice, and NICE!

the only one I don't really like is the titan- wasn't quite what I liked- have to say I like the 3rd place entry much more, but It's a solid design.

Love the MU stuff though... could we possibly see a veiw trough Riker's eyepeice?

nice, Nice, and NICE!

the only one I don't really like is the titan- wasn't quite what I liked- have to say I like the 3rd place entry much more, but It's a solid design.

Love the MU stuff though... could we possibly see a veiw trough Riker's eyepeice?

I will have to come up with that. Haven't drawn it out yet. I will post it when I get one done that I like. :cylonanime01:

Mainly Adobe Illustrator for the main line work with a little Photoshop in Post.

I place my sketches on a lower layer when I sketch first, but lately I have been

creating it all digitally.

I've got to get a copy of that! I do everything by hand, or in photoshop.

Want to trade some artwork? I'd like a shot of me with the ISS Tiberius in the background and one of your swords. Mybe we could work on something together. I've got a script I've been working on for almost four years. How would you like to work on a comic together?

Sign in to follow this