Sign in to follow this  
JayTheTrekkie

Dreadnought

Favorite Overall Trek Series/Movie  

206 members have voted

1. 1. What is your overall favorite Star Trek series?

• Star Trek: Enterprise
    • Star Trek: The Original Series
    • Star Trek: The Animated Series
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation
    • Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    • Star Trek: Voyager
  2. 2. What is your overall favorite Star Trek movie?

• Star Trek - I: The Motion Picture
    • Star Trek - II: The Wrath of Khan
    • Star Trek - III: The Search for Spock
    • Star Trek - IV: The Voyage Home
    • Star Trek - V: The Final Frontier
    • Star Trek - VI: The Undiscovered Country
    • Star Trek - VII: Generations
    • Star Trek - VIII: First Contact
    • Star Trek - IX: Insurrection
    • Star Trek - X: Nemesis

Title: Dreadnought

Episode: Season 2, Episode 17

WRITTEN BY: Gary Holland

DIRECTED BY: LeVar Burton

First Aired: Feb 12, 1996

Stardate: 49447

SUMMARY:

Voyager encounters a Cardassian missile which Torres had reprogrammed for the Maquis, which was apparently drawn into the Delta Quadrant with them. The missile is malfunctioning and has aimed itself at a large civilian population. While Torres attempts to disable her work from within, Janeway plans to blow up Voyager in the missile's path.

This was a great episode! I enjoyed it of course and it was interesting to see Torres trying to fix the problem and stop it from hitting a planet.

I love this episode. I think it's interesting how B'Elanna's earlier descisions came back to haunt her and then having to rectify the problem.

I liked the episode, B'Elanna-centric episodes are usually quite fascinating overall. Also, it was a bit of a nod to TOS episode "Changeling", in my opinion.

This was a great episode. I love the computer. It's so sassy. It makes me wish that my computer was like that. I like how it asks B'ellana how her day was.

"When a bomb starts talking about itself in the third person, I get worried."

Great B'Elanna episode. This also really marked her integration into the Voyager crew.

After watching this episode again, I think it deserves a 10. Not only is it a great B'Elanna episode, but I love how Tom's 'misbehaviour' routine is integrated into the story so that it gets developed into a story later on.

Thought it was an okay episode (6.5/10). A Torres centric episode which is never a bad thing in my opinion. The ongoing "arc" with Paris behaving badly, to flush out the traitor who was working with Seska, was still ongoing, some few funny moments with the doctor.

Good episode for the (in my opinion) worst Season of Voyager, with a good director : LeVar Burton. Man, this guy should have directed NEMESIS.

Gus

Whoever directed NEM wouldn't have made that dramatic a difference; the fault lay with the script, not the direction as much....

I disagree, Sehlat. Okay, it was not a great TNG script, more of a Wrath of Khan "clone" but Stuart Baird is just a bad, bad director, the worst at ever directed a Trek movie. I think the man didnt care about the actors at all. And he cut all the good scenes and shoot things like a TV episode or even worst. A guy like Frakes or LeVar Burton would make a lot of difference in my opinion.

Gus

Sign in to follow this