Sign in to follow this  
Voyager

+ quote?

I've always wondered what '+ quote' actually does (the button in people's posts), when you press it, it just turns red and goes to '-quote', what does that button actually do as apposed to the normal 'quote' button?

I've always wondered what '+ quote' actually does (the button in people's posts), when you press it, it just turns red and goes to '-quote', what does that button actually do as apposed to the normal 'quote' button?

It allows you to quote more than one person. ;) Let's imagine you want to quote two people who said something in a topic. Then you click the +quote button under each post. They turn red. Then you click 'add reply' and then you'll see the two quotes right there.

:)

It allows you to quote more than one person. ;) Let's imagine you want to quote two people who said something in a topic. Then you click the +quote button under each post. They turn red. Then you click 'add reply' and then you'll see the two quotes right there.

:)

Thank you! I wish I'd asked this sooner, ever since I've been on here, I've been copying and pasting quotes :laugh:

Many months ago...when I noticed in posts that there was some quotes in a post that a person quoted on some people...I always wondered how they do that and did notice the +quote part before...didn't know what it was for so now I know how :P

Thank you! I wish I'd asked this sooner, ever since I've been on here, I've been copying and pasting quotes :laugh:

OMG me too!! This is great!