Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lt. Dimitry Badinov

What are you doing?

2,971 posts in this topic

Wait, Middlesborough got a thunderstorm?

Damn! Newcastle got entirely missed by that one! I love 'em, would have enjoyed that!

Yes, Middlesbrough got the thunder storm, scaring half the kids in the street! LOL :rolleyes:

They really aren't used to storms bless 'em!

Yeah, missed Sunderland too apparently .. I'll bring a thunderstorm up to Newcastle with me next week for you .. :thumbsup2:

Yes, Middlesbrough got the thunder storm, scaring half the kids in the street! LOL :rolleyes:

They really aren't used to storms bless 'em!

Yeah, missed Sunderland too apparently .. I'll bring a thunderstorm up to Newcastle with me next week for you .. :thumbsup2:

Deal!

I love a good storm... :biggrin:

Deal!

I love a good storm... :biggrin:

I was over in America once .. fantastic storm .. I was over the moon! LOL

Algebra :(

Writing!

Me too!

Star Trek: Discovery Season Two, Episode x06: "Return"

Desperately shoehorning in Romulans...! :thumbsup2:

It goes well enough.

Me too!

Star Trek: Discovery Season Two, Episode x06: "Return"

Desperately shoehorning in Romulans...! :thumbsup2:

It goes well enough.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Much thanks! *bows*

I'm done, tomorrow I start Episode x07: "Revolution, Part 1"

Heading to bed, hoping you all like the first episode of Season Two... see ya tomorrow... :sleeping:

I started reading it, Glenn! Will try and finish before bed time :thumbsup2:

I posted my new and improved prologue to my fic thing a bit ago. Yay me!

Sleep well!

I'm about to go get out of my wet closes ready for my driving lesson .. annnnd put on something very very warm I am sooo cold today!

Then, I have to go to the hospital, which'll be fun ..not! :thumbdown:

^ Hope so.

I get to paint my room...and fix the ceiling and kill a rat, today is going to be fun isn't it. :sarcasm:

Ouch! Why do you have to kill a rat?

I'm watching BBC World News.

Hospital? You ok? :confused:

Not particularly hun, but I will live, I ALLLWAYS do! :biggrin:

Before I explain let me just say this; I am VERY accident prone!

Last week I wasn't online because I had to go away for family reasons. Before I went away, I had an accident, all because I tried to play the hero! hehe

My cat got stuck in the loft, and I went up there to rescue him, now, it's my own fault, because I shouldn't have gone up there, I have been having alot of dizzy spells and fainting ever so often - not good but getting sorted (slowly) .. anyways, I moved a suitcase and he launched at me, I fell backwards down the loft stairs, slamming my back off the wall and corner or the table. I have alot of issues with my back so the fact it hurt mean't nothing, I just lived with it, as I always do. Except, while I was away, I spent alot of time white faced and blue lipped, I waved it off when certain people voiced their concerns, but truth was, I was in agony, more than usual, and I was finding it very hard to breathe.

When I got home, it just carried on getting worse, and one day at work I collapsed in pain. I phoned my doctors, to book an appointment thinking it was just my back issues reoccuring, typically, it would have been 2 weeks for an appointment. Sooo, Denise, who is more like a mother to me, forced me to go to the hospital yesterday - so I did, reluctantly I might add. I am no stranger to hospitals, I am in them often as I have various health issues, not a fan of them so if I don't have to go, I wont. But it looks like, I have cracked a few ribs and bruised others.

I done it well thats for sure! :(

So today at work I took it easy, very easy infact, my boss was sexist! "Your a woman I do the lifting Sam" :rolleyes:

I think because I'm so independent it's more frustrating, and its annoying when someone says that ^^

Right now I am .. watching M*A*S*H, sitting on the sofa and wondering if I should have a nap! :biggrin: .. M*A*S*H eppi is .. Goodbye Radar for anyone who watches it :thumbup:

Here's to a speedy recovery, Sammie! :thumbsup2:

What I'm doing now? Getting off in a few mins to eat some supper and work tonight :P

What I'm doing now? Getting off in a few mins to eat some supper and work tonight :P

Sounds similar .. I have another early at work .. :thumbdown:

I cannot be bothered!!! :rolleyes:

Guess what guys?!? I am going to the disney shop at the Metro Centre on Thursday :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Can ya guess that I'm excited? My favvvvourite shop - I love disney :inlove::inlove:

Now .. I have finished the film .. I am going to get some shut eye before work!!

Loves and hugs for everyone x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (share them out evenly!)

*belated hugs to Sammie*

Guess what guys?!? I am going to the disney shop at the Metro Centre on Thursday :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thursday?! That's a long way away!

I might be heading to the IKEA there for a desk. Shame it's on the other side... careful, I get lost in the Metro Centre! Seriously, was wandering around for about half an hour with no clue where to go! Utter madness, utterly confusing... take a map and be careful!

Ouch! Why do you have to kill a rat?

Because my cat is too fat and lazy too kill it and it can get into my bedroom via the hole in ceiling.

Ew, sorry about that KJ, that does not sound fun.

I'm doing my math homework, I did half of it before I realized I was doing it wrong lol.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0