Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lt. Dimitry Badinov

What are you doing?

2,971 posts in this topic

drinking coke, listining to a song that isn't even english, and trying to figure out what i'm going to do at 10:00 at night.

Listening to Hugh Panaro sing, "Wandering Child" from Phantom of the Opera (He is a wonderful singer!), playing my Nintendo DS, and watching my brother play Naruto.

I'm sort of watching SNL but sort of not because I'm on here. lol

watching 5 hours of today's racing from Silverstone this afternoon.

Just finished watching Dirty Harry, where I totally failed to recognize the bad guy (Andrew Robinson, a.k.a. Garak)...

Just woke up after nearly 12 hours of sleep and am trying to wake up!

Trying and failing to use the national rail inquiries website, which is not working at the moment :furious:

When does that EVER work? :furious:

I've just come back from caring for sick family members, one of which is dying, and had to go by bus because I couldn't get the train site working!!!

Anyway ..

at the moment I am .. listening to the film sir behind me has put on (jumping jack flash) and wondering if I should go to bed early (very early I know not slept much lately) with my bad ribs (I blame the cat - it's his fault - funny story maybe i'll tell it somewhere!!)

listening to nightwish and playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, havin fun. ;) :evil:

Unpacking, playing with kids, sweating, wishing I could write.

Taking a break from cleaning and watching Ace of Cakes.

Playing Bloodrayne 2 :evil: . Dark Sun...Monday morning and i'm playing the only game i have that has a vast amount of Blood in it. This might be bad. :lookaround:

Looking at this month's treasures on TrekCore.

Hi all - I'm alive...really.

Sitting in the hotel lobby. Trying to catch up on stuff. Glad that my famiy is okay - (looooong story) and I'm now thinking maybe this is my only time alone to write some...

Such a strange week....

I'm on e-bay, watching the thunder storm outside (my favourite weather) annnnd answering this while sucking on areo bubbles!! :biggrin:

Damn seems this storm passed right by Nottingham (though towns a mere 10 miles away got it, so I'm told on MSN) and I love storms.... either that or I slept through it.

Im laying dead inside my mission on CoH. Guess that big walking mushroom was something I shouldnt have tried to play with =P

Being bored, reading fanfic, getting walked on by my cat, playing Star wars battlefront 2 on the ps2. :sleeping:

Speaking of weather, Its been pretty hot over here, I absolutely loath our climate, it almost never snows where I live :(

Damn seems this storm passed right by Nottingham (though towns a mere 10 miles away got it, so I'm told on MSN) and I love storms.... either that or I slept through it.

We don't have many big storms up here .. I don't know why, I used to live in Surrey, and what I remember, the storms were great there - but these are nothing!!! Tonight's was better than usual, knocked the power off for abit anyway!!!!

I'm a light sleeper so .. the cat could walk down the stairs and it would wake me up!!! So any storm and I'm awake .. just like any stupid police helicopter over the house and I'm awake :furious:

Anyway, what am I doing? ... Oh yes, I'm watching The Good Life on the free boxie thingy, I don't know what you call it, it's usually in sir's bedroom upstairs but he took it out! I'm also on my 4th drink (hense why I'm probably waffling and boring everyone!!) also trying to decide whether to open the chocolate or digestives - I'm sort of peckish! :rolleyes:

Wait, Middlesborough got a thunderstorm?

Damn! Newcastle got entirely missed by that one! I love 'em, would have enjoyed that!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0