Followers 0
Lt. Dimitry Badinov

What are you doing?

2,971 posts in this topic

watching the latest Spooks: Code9

Trying to solve my Rubik's cube

Just about to haul my laptop in to the bedroom so I can watch ST:TNG on SciFi

then watch Anchorman.

I'm Ron Burgundy...go f*** yourself, San Diego.

:thumbup:

Getting ready to go to work...

Playing "disintegration cube" with my daughter.

She's starting to understand that things can still exist, even if she can't see them. So we're putting her toys in the box, then close it. Then open it and take out all the toys. Then start over again... She loves it :thumbup:

I'm Ron Burgundy...go f*** yourself, San Diego.

:thumbup:

Lol - you know it. You stay classy, Planet Earth.

:thumbsup2:

Being a smartypants, drinking tea, and doing my homework all at the same time!

Listening to the news, getting ready for work, feeling all hot and bothered. ;)

Stalking email for something important, dabbling with a fic, on 3 messangers and thinking of also jumping onto an MMO for a while.

Oh, I am also on here :biggrin:

remembering the mini-film I watched last night. It was part of the Masters Of Science Fiction series and starred James Cromwell, but even that couldn't rescue it. I forget the actual title but it was about a guy who creates artificially intelligent weapons in the shapes of eagles and ends up programming them to respond to anyone with intent to kill by killing them. Naturally in a highly predictable ending he tries to commit suicide and ends up killed by his own invention. The Outer Limits, it ain't.

The ones I've seen have been pretty bad to be honest, equal to the horror ones in their naffness - shame.

I am processing invoices at work - wooohoo!! What a thrill :dontgetit:

Oh and looking like I'm doing work while my boss is loitering - lol.

Getting ready to go to school, its been raining 3 days strait here, so I haven't had to walk around the track for P.E. :biggrin:

Listening to music, reading Tom Sawyer for my english class :rolleyes: and thinking of playing sims. Oh and babysitting my sister.

400 post! :happy:

remembering the mini-film I watched last night. It was part of the Masters Of Science Fiction series and starred James Cromwell, but even that couldn't rescue it. I forget the actual title but it was about a guy who creates artificially intelligent weapons in the shapes of eagles and ends up programming them to respond to anyone with intent to kill by killing them. Naturally in a highly predictable ending he tries to commit suicide and ends up killed by his own invention. The Outer Limits, it ain't.

A quick look at James Cromwell's IMDB profile told me that this was called Watchbird and it's been the best received of the series in places where it has been broadcast, but it also seems some tv companies actually refused to broadcast it. I assume the reason was that it was so bad, but that doesnt account for why they broadcast the others.

Having breakfast and listening to the morning news.

I haven't seen very many episodes of MoSF. There's a recent one I'd like to see, starring John Hurt. TL can probably guess why. ;)

Trying and failing to use the national rail inquiries website, which is not working at the moment :furious:

I'm about to put fries into the oven. I'm hungry! Lunch time!

Its breakfast time over here, and I'm putting frozen biscuits in the oven

I'm posting on here.

:biggrin:

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm actually about to go shopping for food... mmm... food...

contemplating random philosophical arguments that make little sense and make my head spin.

playing MarioKart Wii now I've unlocked more karts and all the normal tracks (still got the 'mirror' tracks to unlock)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0