JayTheTrekkie

Ten Forward Lounge

2,094 posts in this topic

BEHOLD. I am the new bartender. Guinan's on vacation. Something about "listening to folks on Risa".

Aha! New bartender, hmm. This will take some getting used to.

*ahem*

Coke, please. :D

*phew*

One coke, coming right up! *serves* Oh and no worries. I also tend the bar... and I listen. I may not be an El-Aurian but nobody's perfect, eh. ;)

Yay! *drinks* It's good for you, you know.

I reckon I'm halfway to becoming a great Listener. I can listen to people talk for hours but sometimes I have trouble staying interested.

Yay! *drinks* It's good for you, you know.

I reckon I'm halfway to becoming a great Listener. I can listen to people talk for hours but sometimes I have trouble staying interested.

Coke is my favorite drink as well. But no diet coke or cherry coke or vanilla coke whatever else they offer these days. Just plain coca cola.

For me it depends on the person. And, in rare cases, the voice. I mean I couldn't listen to JANEWAY for hours, haha.

*sidles up to the bar* Hey Mr. P, if you don't mind, gimme a kanar on the rocks. Garak's going to hate me for ordering it that way, but that's too bad. He didn't believe me when I ordered a Cuba Libre with a couple shots of caramel syrup and tried to convince him it was Earth's answer to Cardassian kanar. But then again, I don't drink lizard booze on a regular basis, and I like my drinks chilled.

*sidles up to the bar* Hey Mr. P, if you don't mind, gimme a kanar on the rocks. Garak's going to hate me for ordering it that way, but that's too bad. He didn't believe me when I ordered a Cuba Libre with a couple shots of caramel syrup and tried to convince him it was Earth's answer to Cardassian kanar. But then again, I don't drink lizard booze on a regular basis, and I like my drinks chilled.

Sure thing, coming right up. *hands over the kanar on the rocks* I ain't gonna tell Garak, no worries!

I have decided to come back to the board for good. I missed this place :P

Hey does anyone want to make me a "Three White Guys and a Mexican" (Jim Beam, Johnny Walker, Jack Daniels, and Jose Cuervo)?

Edited by Anime Trekker

Sure thing, coming right up. *hands over the kanar on the rocks* I ain't gonna tell Garak, no worries!

I'm sorry? Did i hear my name being pronounced? It's very good to know that my humble establishment has provided me with a moderate amount of attention.

wayofwarrior2_406.jpg

I would like a glass of Kanar, please.

I'm sorry? Did i hear my name being pronounced? It's very good to know that my humble establishment has provided me with a moderate amount of attention.

wayofwarrior2_406.jpg

I would like a glass of Kanar, please.

May I see your ID please, Mr. Garak? :P

"Scotch?! That was inwented by three old ladies in Leningrad 300 years ago!"

So what is it now? Do I get hammered by synthehol or not?

Edited by Sim

You could, but I'm sure I left a few bottles of hooky Romulan Ale I, erm ... 'obtained' some time ago and hid behind the bar somewhere if you'd prefer.

Vulcan brandy would be the most logical option, of course. :vulcan:

Isn't drinking alcohol illogical? ;)

To quote Surak,

"Yo mama is illogical."

ROFL! :thumbup:

As the wise Vulcans Beavik and B'Hattheat would say: "Illogical in your pants!"

To quote Surak,

"Yo mama is illogical."

ROFL! :thumbup:

As the wise Vulcans Beavik and B'Hattheat would say: "Illogical in your pants!"

^
Thread win.  Beavik & B'Hattheat.  That's the BEST!  I want an animated 
spinoff series ASAP.... 

3c65b119e12062d31f367ddae71c9dce.jpg

Thread win.  Beavik & B'Hattheat.  That's the BEST!  I want an animated spinoff series ASAP.... 

3c65b119e12062d31f367ddae71c9dce.jpg

1329780692226_zpsef7m5gzg.gif

Who wants to try one of these

Mac-Tini
?format=1000wYou don’t have to be a James Bond to make this booze-y classic. This one’s as simple as it gets. Ice cold gin, a splash of sweet vermouth and some original (Blue Box) Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. Shake and pour into an icey cold glass.

Berry & Cheese Crush
?format=1000w
This light & refreshing cocktail of white wine, berries, triple sec, mint and Kraft Deluxe Mac & Cheese would fit right in at the Kentucky Derby. Treat yourself on a hot summer day.

Mac-Mosa
?format=1000w
A twist on the classic. Instead of orange juice, use a full packet of Kraft cheese powder (it’s so much better!) top with champagne and ripe watermelon from your garden.

Saucy Sangria
?format=1000w
You might not have Star Wars shaped Mac & Cheese in your pantry but it’s worth the splurge! Combine with red wine, citrus fruits, blueberries, lime and both cheese powder and velvety cheese sauce. Yum!

Cucumber Lime Extra Cheesy Margarita
?format=1000w

Adding cucumber to your traditional mac & cheese & lime margarita can add a subtle but delicious note! If you’re making me one, make sure you put cheese powder on the rim! Luvvvv!

Watermelon Swizzle
?format=1000w

Muddle mint, watermelon and extra milky Kraft Mac & Cheese in a pint glass. Add seltzer and vodka and enjoy. All your friends will try and kill you for this recipe. Watch out!

Get drunk and clog your arteries in one gulp... :P

*Walks in and looks at menu* I think I'll have a cherry coke! :)