Frontier

All New Members - Post a Reply Here!

Gah. I neglected to post in here. I got caught up posting elsewhere at Omega Sector.

Edited by Eleanor

Better late than never... I'm Sehlat Vie and I joined a few months back. Love the site and the ST-geeky talk! :thumbup: Already know a couple of folks on here from other sites (including my pals maneth and Vulcano Logic), and there's a few others here whose posts I enjoy following as well. I enjoy the more civil discussions we have here. Quite different from the experiences I've had on some other sites (Trekmovie.com, for example; bunch of savages)....

Hey everyone-

Over at GeekScholars Movie News, we sometimes include a segment called 'Either/Or' where the hosts are forced into comic debates about which of two film-related events or moments are better.

In honor of Star Trek Into Darkness, the hosts played the game using only Trek-themed items including:

• Better Star Trek villain: Christopher Plummer as General Chang in The Undiscovered Country, or Eric Bana as Lord Nero in the reboot?
  • Sexier female science officer: Wrath of Khan’s Carol Marcus, or Next Generation’s Beverly Crusher?
  • Sexier Captain’s Best Friend: Next Generation’s Will Riker or Karl Urban’s Doctor McCoy?
  • Who would win in a fight: Anton Yelchin’s Chekhov, or Next Generation’s Wesley Crusher?

Plus many more. As fans, I think you'll all really enjoy the back and forth.

Check it out here!

We love getting feedback and discussing our opinions with fans, so let us know your thoughts!

Fox

Producer/Co-Host

GeekScholars Movie News

www.geekscholars.com

HI everyone!! I just joined......6 years ago. I never posted here, better late than never i guess lol.

You break the duck of those who post here and seem to vanish into the ether.

oh lol, Im just paranoid im gonna get stuck with the Voyager icon. Can't wait to get that Akira you got :D

I'm happy with my current 'flying toilet seat' (aka "The Defiant"). Like Han Solo says, "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts kid..." ;)