Frontier

All New Members - Post a Reply Here!

In a (very successful) effort to curb automated spam bots, the administration of the Omega Sector set things up so that after you have Registered, you must post two (2) replies to existing topics before you can create your own new topics. This is because automated spam bots are programmed to register, and then create new topics. By forcing a reply to be made prior to that ability being accessible, we have prevented 99% of (outside) spam on the forums.

However, some folks still seem to have a little trouble with this. So, we've created this topic for you, a new member, to post your two replies. Just reply twice to this thread you are reading with anything. "Hi!" or a happy face ( :biggrin: ) - any old thing. Once you've done so in this thread, you'll then have the ability to create your own New Topics! :thumbup:

This thread is only for new members who have just registered and need to make their two (2) replies to gain full access to making new posts. No one else should reply to it please.

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! Agent Casey!!

hi. I'm Terilynn.

Don't you BELIEVE a thing Ael says about me. It's not true. None of it.

well.....maybe a little. :)

No, believe me! Im a Romulan, I never lie :angel_not:

Yeah. Heard that. *rolleyes*

Hey, I dont lie to people I trust. If I dont trust someone...

I can still make them usually believe what I want. Its a talent.

I hate to break this up, but...

*points at quote* ;)

This thread is only for new members who have just registered and need to make their two (2) replies to gain full access to making new posts. No one else should reply to it please.

Oops! I forgot about that! I saw others replying so I forgot what I had previous read. Sorry about that! Shall I go through and remove my posts?

Oops! I forgot about that! I saw others replying so I forgot what I had previous read. Sorry about that! Shall I go through and remove my posts?

Nah, I think it'd be best if we all just leave this thread and let the new members make their posts in here and everything will be fine. ;)

Hello I'm Christina and I'm new. :) I'm pretty confusion with this and Trekcore. I can't find what I'm looking for and don't know how to ask for help.

Though I join The Omega Sector BBS and intro myself as newie first then I'll ask for help which I forgot what I'm going to ask for. Or is it why? I think it have to do with search for pictures of all 5 captains. or each one of them.

I'm 33 or 34. I born deaf so my engish aren't good. I don't read lip well only few words. I don't understand stuff.

Chrissy

Hey,I LOVE ALL Star Trek,and have since I saw the pilot episode,with Jeffery Hunter,and I was hooked !!!.