Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Dimitry Badinov

Jadzia Dax or Ezri Dax?

Abena   

jadzia!! i found it really hard to warm up to ezri after all this time loving jadzia, and the way she died :thumbdown: idk!! she was just too young IMO!! dax had lifetimes of experience, i didn't feel as if ezri exumed those years of experience!!

Indeed. Even people without symbiont act less confused than she regularly did. After 8 lifetimes, one would think she could at least be reasonably component. Jadzia knew how to use her experiences to her advantage

Since we're talking about Jadzia...

129100660248545685.jpg

I won the internet because of it... :laugh:

I am in one hundred percent agreeance. biggrin.gif

Indeed. Even people without symbiont act less confused than she regularly did. After 8 lifetimes, one would think she could at least be reasonably component. Jadzia knew how to use her experiences to her advantage

Well, she did have Cherzon breathing down her neck and she said she wouldn't wish that upon anyone. angel_not.gif She also liked being around Kligons. That's always a good thing.

Interesting enough, I actually just watched TNG: The Host and Riker, who should have been confused out of his skull did even better then someone who had spent thier entire life knowing what would happen if joined. But, then again, Odon took complete control of the situation, which helped out alot.

Guest Jadzia_Dax_2373   
Guest Jadzia_Dax_2373

Since we're talking about Jadzia...

129100660248545685.jpg

I won the internet because of it... laugh.gif

totaly agree.

mine is : Jadzia.

Edited by Jadzia_Dax_2373

I think I actually prefer Ezri, even though she was only around for one season. I particularly liked Afterimage. (On the other hand, her romantic stuff with Worf and Bashir in the later episodes didn't seem to work that well.) Jadzia is okay, and certainly has her moments, but for some reason she never interested me that much as a character.

Edited by Explorer3

Jadzia, though I did not dislike Ezri at all.

And not Zen Mistress Jadzia that existed until "Playing God." Wrestling, raktajino-swilling, hard-partying, Tongo-playing Jadzia.

2 hours ago, prometheus59650 said:

Jadzia, though I did not dislike Ezri at all.

And not Zen Mistress Jadzia that existed until "Playing God." Wrestling, raktajino-swilling, hard-partying, Tongo-playing Jadzia.

^
This.

Nothing against Ezri, and if she had a few more seasons?  Who knows.   But yes, the later Jadzia (not the ZM version) was a woman after my nerdy heart.

220px-JadziaDax.jpg :inlove:

kenman   

Oh Jadzia 250%.  I didn't warm to Ezri until they were into that Final Chapter arc. I personally think Ezri derails that final season a bit, because I want to see the final set of adventures of the characters I had been watching, and they kept giving me episodes focusing on their new character, who is sort of a less interesting variation on the character they killed off.  I'd rather we got episodes focusing in on Worf and others as they dealt with the actual loss of Jadzia, as opposed to them sort of dealing with the new Dax. 

Waaaaaaait, this actually happened while I was away? You bastards!

EZRI! EZRI! EZRI a hundred times and over!

baddabing_535.jpg

Edited by Garak the spy

18 minutes ago, prometheus59650 said:

Well, I do enjoy the outfit. :)

Ezri still looks gorgeous in uniform... :P

afterimage_125.jpg