Sign in to follow this  
Happy Russia

Did the Paramount execs have their heads shoved up their asses?

Terilynn   

Except the editing in ST Nemesis sucked and the director still has call over final cuts. And the editor, Dallas Puett was really just Baird's puppet - seeing as though it appears he worked on most of Baird's editing projects before Nemesis - and wo! Who knew - talent like that got him Fast and the Furious. There's another power-house film.

Not.

*shivers* I hated the editing on Nemesis. No - hate's not strong enough a word.

OK - talking with the hubby...we both had to agree. There could have been a worse choice for Director. Uwe Boll.

Ooh...ouch. Yeah, Uwe Boll sucks...I assume you've watched "BloodRayne" or "Postal?" Dear god, what possessed you to watch that trash? Well, actually, the reason he makes such crappy films is, get this: He's German. In Germany, if a filmmaker releases a flop, it counts as a tax writeoff...so...he purposely makes bad films so he can get writeoffs!

Terilynn   
Ooh...ouch. Yeah, Uwe Boll sucks...I assume you've watched "BloodRayne" or "Postal?" Dear god, what possessed you to watch that trash? Well, actually, the reason he makes such crappy films is, get this: He's German. In Germany, if a filmmaker releases a flop, it counts as a tax writeoff...so...he purposely makes bad films so he can get writeoffs!

Nope - never watched em - I think I saw about 40 seconds of BloodRayne, couldn't stop laughing and flipped the channel or something. Actually, I've been a fan of his blithering video challenges to box people. OMG so utterly and ridiculously funny.

Tone720   

Frakes should have directed this, with him it almost could have been another First Contact.... and that's from someone who quite likes Nemesis. Putting Baird in charge was almost the same mistake as Frakes helming Thunderbirds after watching all of about 4 episodes (not that Thunderbirds was bad only because of him, the script sucked but if he had watched the show properly there could have been improvements from the Direction side of things).

Sign in to follow this