Glenn

What Do You Look Like?

1,630 posts in this topic

Jenn.jpg

This is not terribly recent, but is the best I can do for now! I dont know why I look yellow...*blames scanner*

New faces ! I like new faces :thumbup:

Everyone's different and everyone is cool and cute :xtounge2:

Eden! That's awesome! Very, very cool! I thought that was you in the avatar too - I think that avatar is beyond Bit*&($ :)

Thank you very mutch :biggrin:

To Eden, curious about your avatar. Did you photo manip that, or did you do that as a makeup job? Looks great either way =)

That's the Photoshop magic. I dream of making that one in real make-up, but it's too expensive for me. But I'm saving for it :cool:

You have beautiful eyes, Ael

Excellent Photoshop work, Eden... and updated with Ael's beautiful picture! :thumbup:

AEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the phlox are you talking about? That pic is beautiful! I am so glad you posted it! Yeah!

OK -Eden is now the umpteeth person to use PhotoShop in such a way that I am actually going to go out and BUY the program. too cool

For me, it's one of the best programs ever. I use it very often for my work. Directors like to see firs what they will pay for because FX make-up materials are very expensive.

It's a little confusing at beginning, but I find Photoshop very easy to use for it's quality :thumbsup2:

Cool - thanks for the good word. I think I'm going to be starting off with some basic graphics and then I'll play with it as I go... :)

Ter...photoshop is nearly a 1000 dollar program. Yes, that is the right amount of zeros..lol Had a friend give me a copy, but I couldnt figure it out at all. I was like...what in the...? But If I knew how to use, it....oh boy, the things i would do with it! I have seen so many people use it for photo manips like that, and it just looks great.

Eden, just how did you get the look on yourself? Copy and paste from a photo then blend its omehow? Its all I can think of.

Maybe I just need something more basic.... :)

Wow, some really great pics in this thread - Eden, Ael, sueKay, CrazyAboutSpock, very nice! :thumbup:

Adam - awesome pictures, that looked like a grand vacation! (I love that part of the country too)

my pictures are always really bad. thats y i dont have it in my profile haha!

but if u really really want it then i'll post it :)

but u guys are all really cool!

my pictures are always really bad. thats y i dont have it in my profile haha!

but if u really really want it then i'll post it :)

but u guys are all really cool!

please?

D'oh! but im really bad

i dont look like my age at all!

So? When I was 12, people thought I was 18. But seriously, if you dont feel comofortable posting a pic, then dont. Its not a big deal.

I'm 19 and people think I'm 30! :P

I'm 19 and people think I'm 30! :P

That's like me when I travel by myself in the airport. people think I'm older than 21 when I'm 17. Someone even asked me if I had kids.

Yuck, I don't want kids..... ever.

Nobody's here to push people into showing pictures... that's not what this is about!

But I'd love to see them, DATA!

^ lol My best friend and I were at the grocery store over Easter, getting stuff for food. Keep in mind she is only 1 year younger then I am. Some older guy was having trouble finding somehting, and my best friend talks to anyone, anywhere. As we are walking away, she tells the guy to have a good holiday or somthing, and hes like;

hope you anr mom do too.

I was like O,O

Um...sir, I am 28 and she is 27. I am not her mother. That was weird! Maybe it was my glasses or something, I have no idea.

I realise I am like a whole page of posts late but is there still a bear hug on offer? I'm feeling all left out over here!

Really great pics guys and girls....we are a good looking bunch! :)

Yes, we are al hooooooot! hehe

I dont know if you want a hug from me, I nearly killed the last one. I grab to tight..lol

*Tackles you anyways*

*HUGS!!!! FOR SAM!!!!!****

Back off, people... he's mine...

*HUGE BEAR-HUG FOR SAM*

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I saw him first, Archer! *grips harder* Why is he turning purple? Is that good? Oops.. ;)

Back off, people... he's mine...

*HUGE BEAR-HUG FOR SAM*

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oooo I say. Dont worry my lovely there is plenty of me to go around! :)

You can each grab same flab....Glenn I'll save the biggest bit for you! (jokes anyone? lol ;) )