Glenn

Last Videogame You Played?

Ael   

Sometimes. I have both, but I prefer CoH overall. Some of the mission in CoV take things way way to far IMO, and just sicken me.

You know what game's really funny? Dynasty Warriors Gundam! I was never into Gundam Wing...but this new DWG game still is fun!

Still playing "The Movies." How else am I going to get my film done? Anyhoo, yeah, that's prettymuch been it for this whole week except for some "Oblivion" in between.

Ael   

I know I dont care for it, but played CoV with a friend this morning for a couple hours. I cant wait for the Stargat MMO to come out, that looks fun. I need new games to play...

Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron online, I'm pretty good at it my nickname on online play is "TheUltimateTrekFan", of course no offense, I'm sure you're all as much, some of you probably more of a Trek fan than me, does anyone have a psp with Renegade Squadron? If so, I challenge you, Space Alderaan, assault at 10:30 am central time

Super Mario Bros! Had to bring the ol' NES out of mothballs, but sometimes...you just can't beat the classics! ;)

Glenn   

Star Trek: Conquest.

Finally (and I mean, FINALLY... jeez) conquered the entire galaxy on Hard with the Romulan Star Empire.

Next up: the Dominion on Hard.

Make your own jokes. :laugh:

DATA2007   
Pokemon rules. I can't play those though.

oh everyones gotta play pokemon!

how come?

and i was playing NBA live 08 last night :thumbsup2:

Star Trek: Conquest.

Finally (and I mean, FINALLY... jeez) conquered the entire galaxy on Hard with the Romulan Star Empire.

Next up: the Dominion on Hard.

Make your own jokes. :laugh:

and i really want that!!!

Tone720   

MarioKart Wii and MotoGP4 for the PS2 are the games I've been playing lately. Also Solitaire, Hearts and Spider Solitaire the good ol Windows games. Still no word on an F1 08 season game for PS2 tho :(