Glenn

Last Videogame You Played?

1,038 posts in this topic

I re-installed "Riven" on my comp last night... and now I've finally printed out a walkthrough. I'm way too stupid for the game. I played a little last night just to make sure that it's working... and it is... so... I guess I'll be busy tonight. :thumbsup2:

Oblivion (with all kinds of mods)

and when I get sick of killing everybody in sight, MYST - the end of ages

Wow...Riven, now that's a game I haven't played in a long time! ;) You've got good taste! :thumbsup2:

^Wolfguard, I agree...Battlefront is a great stress reliever. I wonder, do you think there'll be a third? :thumbup:

Ael, I'm terrible at Guitar Hero...even on easy mode! Every time I play, my friends are confused at the fact that I've gotta do a lefty flip. :confused: Why can't there be a Piano Hero or something??? :cry:

Oblivion (with all kinds of mods)

I'm guessing you have the PC version? Awesome...I wish my PC were that powerful. The mods that are made of Oblivion are so fantastic...it makes me jealous of those who have the PC version...because I have the 360 version. Yes, that means that I'm jealous of you....:glare::P :P

Wow...Riven, now that's a game I haven't played in a long time! ;) You've got good taste! :thumbsup2:

Why thank you! :blush: The game is kinda old, I know... but the graphics are still awesome. For a Win 95 game, that is. ;)

Absolutely...that's why I wish I didn't lose the first disk to Dark Forces II. Un-arguably one of the greatest Star Wars games ever! And it's a Windows 95 or 98 game...fun, and good looking for its age!

Oh, and yesterday...I was hauling some more ass in the world of Tamriel in the one and only Oblivion. If only I could find my PC version of Morrowind...because, as much as I love Oblivion, Morrowind was what got me hooked to The Elder Scrolls. And now that there's news of a possible fifth one...oh, boy I can't wait! :clap:

@Mrs. Picard - if you like riven, you should play REAH and Zork Nemesis, two wonderful games (Zork was just fantastic with beautiful music)

@HR I have to have good computer, since I'm doing a lot of design and video editing, and my two pc's are not supposed to have any games installed on them....but I just could't resist, could I? Damned things keep crashing, and I have to do backups every 3-4 days, but it's well worth it!

Actually, I'm not really a PC gamer. :laugh: I rarely use my computers for playing games... but "Riven" really made me play for quite a little while. Or "Black & White". Love that game! Aside from that... I tend to like old video games much better. :laugh:

Black & White is great! I have that one...Lionhead Studios makes great stuff! Black & White, The Movies...these guys are good!

Black & White is great! I have that one...Lionhead Studios makes great stuff! Black & White, The Movies...these guys are good!

Hehe yes, "Black & White" gives me the chance to be REALLY REALLY REALLY evil. :devil: I tried playing it the nice way, but it didn't work for more than a few minutes. :vulcan:

Gary - DARK FORCES II: JEDI KNIGHT!!!

Oh, I love you even more now...! :thumbup:

But the real question: dark or light?

Light...sorry! :happy: I'm not that cruel...although I enjoy the darkside more in multiplayer. I mean, the best defense is a good offense, and who has a better offense than the darkside? ;) Say, Glenn, do you also have Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy? Even though those two are great, they don't compare to Jedi Knight or Mysteries of The Sith! :thumbsup2:

Light...sorry! :happy: I'm not that cruel...although I enjoy the darkside more in multiplayer. I mean, the best defense is a good offense, and who has a better offense than the darkside? ;) Say, Glenn, do you also have Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy? Even though those two are great, they don't compare to Jedi Knight or Mysteries of The Sith! :thumbsup2:

Alas, I only ever had Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II. It was towards the time I got my PS2 that I also took the game online, so it was shortlived, although I did go through a bit of a revival phase and went mad with Jerec online too...

I'm dark through and through. Nothing beats Force Choke! :devil:

Samurai Warriors, "Gold Rush" fun stage - Keiji Maeda rules :biggrin:

P.S. Captain Archer, I love that new Enterprise banner in your sig :)

Star Wars: Battlefront, one of my all-time favorite stress relievers.

[quote name='Happy Russia' date=' "Say, Glenn, do you also have Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy?" Traitors! Blasphemy! (just kidding :) ) I did have Jedi outcast, but it got stolen, funny story how I got it, I bought it on the internet from some guy in Arizona, P.S. I be rollin' with the light side, even though I made up a gang sign for the dark side

P.S. Captain Archer, I love that new Enterprise banner in your sig :)

Thanks! :thumbsup2:

Badinov, a dark side clan? Tell me more!

Thanks! :thumbsup2:

Badinov, a dark side clan? Tell me more!

there isn't really a dark side gang (that I know of) I made up the dark side gang sign as a joke, you make it by putting the end of your thumb and index finger together and keep the rest of your fingers together it should look like a "d", but it isn't a good idea to throw up the d around the hood

there isn't really a dark side gang (that I know of) I made up the dark side gang sign as a joke, you make it by putting the end of your thumb and index finger together and keep the rest of your fingers together it should look like a "d", but it isn't a good idea to throw up the d around the hood

:thumbup:

Magic.

Just played Mario Kart Wii, and I need to find some game or something that'll help me vent the frustration I have right now...

Stepmania on mah PC, I'm so addicted to that game, I Pwn so much at it.

Just played Mario Kart Wii, and I need to find some game or something that'll help me vent the frustration I have right now...

its depends what kind of Frustration your haveing K-star but with me when ever i'm frustrated i play either GTA:SA go around in the jump jet blowing s**t up helps me with frustration or i play Dead Rising on the Xbox beat up 100 or so Zombies with Random things always cool :thumbsup2:

I'm really surprised at how successful this topic is already! :thumbup:

I fancy a bit of San Andreas this evening...

Played some CoH this morning...likely some more guitar hero later.

CoH? Is that Company of Heroes? Just curious...very good game.

Uh...I'm just about to play "The Movies." Gotta finish my movie, you guys are getting ancy! ;)

City of Heroes..its an MMORPG