Glenn

Last Videogame You Played?

1,038 posts in this topic

So, basically... what was the last videogame you played?

Any system, any genre, any series, any age. Just share your gaming habits!

I'll start with:

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 for the SEGA MegaDrive, part of the Sonic Mega Collection Plus on PS2.

Bit of retro cool to start my busy day, always worth a replay!

I hauled ass against my friend in "Call Of Duty 3" today on my X-Box 360. Hoo-rah!

I still have the ancient, original X-Box, and the last game I played was Conflict Desert Storm II: Back to Baghdad, I don't have X-Box live, so I just play single player (2, 3 or 4 player on rare occasion), but I pwn at this game

"Ms. PacMan" on my parents' computer, since I was in their house with nothing better to do :biggrin:

I'm still neck deep in GTA IV.

I played a few games of Call of Duty 4 on the 360 with some friends this evening. I've also been playing some GTA IV.

This 360 online gaming lark sounds rather cool! I've been thinking about investing in a games console for a while, I havent had one since the old PS2 and I kind of miss just banging it on and randomly playing a game for an hour or so....!

The last game I played was GTA: San Andreas. I'm trying to warm myself up for when GTA:IV makes it to PC :)

Aaaaah...Lemmings :thumbup: Seriously, found my old Win98-era version of Lemmings - I used to be so good at those, back in high school I passed every single level, I even used to write online cheat guides on how to do it :biggrin: So now I'm gonna see if I can get through all those levels again, if I don't get bored first (but this stupid game is just way too addictive for that to happen :biggrin: )

Wii - MarioKart Wii :biggrin:

PS2 - Formula One 06 (seeing as an 07 game was never made for PS2, :furious:)

PC - Probably Yahoo Pool. Don't really install games onto PC etc but last game I did install was GP3.

I have just downloaded the demo of Tomb Raider: Anniversary which I am looking forward to playing when I get home from the hospital later tonight :)

Pokemon - Emerald Version (Game Boy Advance SP)

I'm still not very fond of the newer versions. Blue and red are still the best. :thumbsup2:

I have just downloaded the demo of Tomb Raider: Anniversary which I am looking forward to playing when I get home from the hospital later tonight :)

It's a genius game. I have it for PS2, it's beautiful and literally epic. :thumbsup2:

How is your Nan these days, Sam? Hope she's well. Give everybody there my best.

On PS2: GTA:San Andreas

on the Xbox360: Elders Scrolls:Oblivion

on the Gameboy (about a week ago) Pokemon Gold the frist one

ELECTRONIC ARTS presents PIERCE BROSNAN as Ian Fleming's JAMES BOND 007 in...

eon.jpg

Starring WILLEM DAFOE, SHANNON ELIZABETH, HEIDI KLUM, RICHARD KIEL, MYA, JUDI DENCH and JOHN CLEESE as "Q".

Title Song "Everything or Nothing" Performed by Mya.

jam798img1.jpg

Elders Scrolls:Oblivion

Greatest...game...EVER!

minesweep. ;)

Guitar Hero 3 *shifty eyes* what?

Aside from GTA IV, I've also been replaying Command & Conquer: Generals with the Zero Hour expansion.

Greatest...game...EVER!

:thumbup::thumbup: i know only when it glitchs it bloody glitchs you name any glitch i've had it the thives guild the Vampire Cure you name it i've most likely had it happen to me

(and theres nothing i can do about it because my Xbox live membership ran out :thumbdown: )

The last game I played was Guitar Hero 3. I wasn't even mine, my friend invited me over to her house to play it and now I want it............. bad! lol Other than that, I still have a Nintendo 64 and I love Star Fox and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Mario Cart.

Just get the Shivering Isles expansion disk! They are sold at your local retailers for $29.99. It'll install both The Knights Of The Nine and Shivering Isles expansion packs. It'll also fix all of the freezing and game-altering glitches. It's really quite worth it! ;)

Star Wars: Battlefront, one of my all-time favorite stress relievers.

:WarBird:

From Russia With Love and Sonic and Knuckles got played yesterday.

Today...

I feel a return to Star Trek coming along...

The last game I played was Guitar Hero 3. I wasn't even mine, my friend invited me over to her house to play it and now I want it............. bad! lol

Addictive, isnt it? lol Hubby DLed it for the PC< and we played on the keyboard for about a day before he bought it. I had a hard time at first with the guitar controller, but its been a couple weeks, and I am already on hard mode. :) I played so much at first (love rythem games, and love DDR too) that the tips of my fingers on my left hand, are hard to the touch, and have little callouses on em..lol

I never thought I could get into GH, but its actually quite fun! Have you done career mode yet? I like the last boss you battle with...lol When I first saw it, I was like..omg your kidding! lol