Belanna

Voyager Babe Pictures HERE!

428 posts in this topic

Belanna, I think I have just died and gone to heaven. Thank you! :: Major glomps ::

Rach xxx

You know, I'm surpirsed that no caps have gone up of Jeri Ryan when she was in Boston Legal last week. Well there is now, here's a couple that I've found:

jeriryanbostonlegal2x2619975pd.th.jpg

jeriryanbostonlegal2x2610239fz.th.jpg

jeriryanbostonlegal2x2603895zq.th.jpg

They look good Daxy. Were there any Star Trek references between her and Bill during the show?

lol that would have been good, but i bet they didn't stop talking about it in the dressing rooms

Belanna, I think I have just died and gone to heaven. Thank you! :: Major glomps ::

Rach xxx

You are welcome, My dear. Isn't she beautiful!!?!?!?!! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Mulgrew is like 50 odd, she has good reason to look a little old. Though...she does look pretty good for her age

yeah she does, i prefer here with her hair down, she looks very nice, but i think it was when she had it up it put me off voyager :P

You know, I'm surpirsed that no caps have gone up of Jeri Ryan when she was in Boston Legal last week. Well there is now, here's a couple that I've found:

jeriryanbostonlegal2x2619975pd.th.jpg

jeriryanbostonlegal2x2610239fz.th.jpg

jeriryanbostonlegal2x2603895zq.th.jpg

Thanks Daxy. :thumbup:

Jerri my love!! :inlove:

i must admit in that shot mulgrew looks old herself

:dontgetit:

*Looks at Daxy*

:confused: Did he just insult my Kate? :glare:

:dontgetit:

*Looks at Daxy*

:confused: Did he just insult my Kate? :glare:

Uh...well...oh dear

No Belanna. Daxy would NEVER insult your Kate. She must've been referring to the way Kate has her hair in that photo. It's plainly laying on her shoulders. The hair designer made Kate look old. Bad hair designer!

No Belanna. Daxy would NEVER insult your Kate. She must've been referring to the way Kate has her hair in that photo. It's plainly laying on her shoulders. The hair designer made Kate look old. Bad hair designer!

It was Mighty Excelsior, and I think he was. I going to stand in the conner now before the fall out comes. lol :P

So I'm going to be left to split one up? Why do I get the dangeroud jobs? :P

*whispers* but you don't say it out loud

So I'm going to be left to split one up? Why do I get the dangeroud jobs? :P

she is old though, nice sig though belanna

*whispers* but you don't say it out loud

Poor Daxy. lol :P

Yeah...I feel I should get a lot of sympathy this could be bigger fight than the spam-fest :P

Yeah...I feel I should get a lot of sympathy this could be bigger fight than the spam-fest :P

Agreed. lol

she is old though

jaw.gif

Go ahead and insult Harry Kim, Go ahead and insult Chakotay, Go ahead and insult Seven of Boobs... but never, never NEVER... <takes a deep breath> NEVER insult the Goddess!!!!

*rolls up her uniform shirt*

Stand back, Daxy. This could get ugly!!

supermad.gifthwak.gifrant.gifkaboom.gifchairshot.gifbash.gifboxe.gifbluboomteamenforcer.gificon11.gif

Hehehe Everyone has their opinion M.E. Just be warned that if you insult Kate or even Janeway for that matter, you might have to face me again. :biggrin:

Edit: I apologise for calling Seven of Nine, Seven of Boobs. I was.... angry... :/

OH, and here is a cut pic of Roxann. I know everyone has seen it, but I just couldnt help. Isn't she cute?! :inlove:

dawson.jpg

Go ahead and insult Harry Kim, Go ahead and insult Chakotay, Go ahead and insult Seven of Boobs...

*Looks at Belanna*

Did she just insult my Seven?

Belanna, we know what you said about Seven was in anger...so I think we didn't hear :huh2: or I didn't anyway