Mr.Picard

The Sir Patrick Stewart Topic

11 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Oh my goodness!  :happy:

I still can’t believe it. Of ALL the people, THESE two meet and my obscurest Trek OTP comes true. :laugh: I mean I was somewhat hopeful when I read that they were both attending the same event but I didn’t think there would be a pic...!

I just LOVE their smiles :inlove: I love how Isaacs is like “I’m totes meeting a Trek legend here and I know it” and Sir Patrick is like “Ahahahahaha Jason stop it with the hero worship... no wait don’t” :laugh: 

Just now, Mr.Picard said:

I still can’t believe it. Of ALL the people, THESE two meet and my obscurest Trek OTP comes true. :laugh: I mean I was somewhat hopeful when I read that they were both attending the same event but I didn’t think there would be a pic...!

I just LOVE their smiles :inlove: I love how Isaacs is like “I’m totes meeting a Trek legend here and I know it” and Sir Patrick is like “Ahahahahaha Jason stop it with the hero worship... no wait don’t” :laugh: 

That is exactly what their expressions seem to say... :laugh:

And yes, I figured this meeting would inspire your mad talents.  Looking forward to see what comes of it someday.  ;)

3 hours ago, Sehlat Vie said:

That is exactly what their expressions seem to say... :laugh:

And yes, I figured this meeting would inspire your mad talents.  Looking forward to see what comes of it someday.  ;)

I've already thrown out a Picard/Lorca ficlet, I really don't want to write another! :laugh: But the picture DOES inspire, on many levels, that's true...