Mr.Picard

The Sir Patrick Stewart Topic

On 24.10.2017 at 2:11 AM, Sehlat Vie said:

Even the gods have their gods...:laugh:

Honestly I'd NEVER put Messi (or anyone else, for that matter) above Sir Patrick, but that's just me :P

Sir Patrick just now at the Chicago International Film Festival:

Sir Patrick Stewart 5892.png:inlove::inlove::inlove:

look at how PERFECT HE IS

Sir Patrick at SAG-AFTRA Foundation Robin Williams Center in NYC (10/27/17 - Source):

SAG-2.png:inlove:

SAG-4.png:inlove:

he's just so super precious

More Sir Patrick perfection from the Savannah Film Festival today - this time he's on stage for a LOGAN Q&A:

Sir Patrick Stewart 5903.jpg (Source)

7 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

Got some time? Here's Sir Patrick's recent SAG-AFTRA conversation:

Saving it for later, but thanks.  :thumbup:

32 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Saving it for later, but thanks.  :thumbup:

The most adorable part of it is him fidgeting with his water bottle the entire time. It's ADORABLE. He's such a fidget. :inlove:

2 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

The most adorable part of it is him fidgeting with his water bottle the entire time. It's ADORABLE. He's such a fidget. :inlove:

I'm a fidgeter as well; so help me, I speak with my hands and when I'm not speaking, they still are...:laugh:

3 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

I'm a fidgeter as well; so help me, I speak with my hands and when I'm not speaking, they still are...:laugh:

Me, too. It’s so relatable how he constantly grabs the bottle and plays with it. (I don’t think he even realizes he’s doing it, lol.) It’s the cutest thing. He’s rather nervous, he doesn’t always fidget THIS much, but the more nervous he is the more he plays with stuff around him. I love this about him. :inlove: 

1 hour ago, Mr.Picard said:

Sir Patrick at the 2017 ATP World Tour Tennis Finals in London (11/19/17):

Sir Patrick Stewart 5953.jpg:inlove:

I love how he dresses... so help me, if I had that man’s proportions I’d be such a clothes horse.

16 hours ago, Sehlat Vie said:

I love how he dresses... so help me, if I had that man’s proportions I’d be such a clothes horse.

Yup, I love his outfits as well. He can wear pretty much anything, it's incredible.

10 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

Yup, I love his outfits as well. He can wear pretty much anything, it's incredible.

Yep.  Too true.

I told his son on Twitter that I wish I had a tenth of the charm of his pop. ;)

15 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Yep.  Too true.

I told his son on Twitter that I wish I had a tenth of the charm of his pop. ;)

I'm not sure Dan sees things the same way - I've had my share of "omfg what's your dad done NOW, you can't leave him alone for ONE second" moments with him.  :laugh: (It's all jokingly, Dan loves his old man, but sometimes we both just stand there with PADDY NO looks on our faces, lmao.)

4 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

I'm not sure Dan sees things the same way - I've had my share of "omfg what's your dad done NOW, you can't leave him alone for ONE second" moments with him.  :laugh: (It's all jokingly, Dan loves his old man, but sometimes we both just stand there with PADDY NO looks on our faces, lmao.)

:laugh:

I could imagine...

Just now, Sehlat Vie said:

:laugh:

I could imagine...

Dan and I both love Sir Patrick, each of us in his own way, but sometimes Sir Patrick just does THAT kind of thing that leave us facepalm-ing.  :laugh: For example, I remember Dan's (and my!) exhaustion when Sir Patrick tweeted that video in which he was "talking" to those sheep. Like, WTF? :laugh: