Mr.Picard

The Sir Patrick Stewart Topic

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

If Mirren and Sir Patrick were starring together?  Oh boy oh boy oh boy.... 

You can always watch Excalibur... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr.Picard said:

You can always watch Excalibur... ;)

Oh that’s RIGHT!!  

I’d almost forgotten (nay, I HAD forgotten) that.   It’s really nice to have a human encyclopedia of SPS information on deck... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Oh that’s RIGHT!!  

I’d almost forgotten (nay, I HAD forgotten) that.   It’s really nice to have a human encyclopedia of SPS information on deck... ;)

That (and my JLP ramblings) are pretty much the only things I'm really good at and/or useful with here on this board. :laugh: But yes. Re-watch Excalibur! It's not THAT bad a movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

That (and my JLP ramblings) are pretty much the only things I'm really good at and/or useful with here on this board. :laugh: But yes. Re-watch Excalibur! It's not THAT bad a movie.

I will have to Netflix that one.   I vaguely recall renting it on laserdisc waaaaaayyyy back in the late ‘80s, but I’ve literally forgotten every second of it.   :dontgetit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sehlat Vie said:

I will have to Netflix that one.   I vaguely recall renting it on laserdisc waaaaaayyyy back in the late ‘80s, but I’ve literally forgotten every second of it.   :dontgetit:

It's a typically overloaded fantasy movie, but it has its own special charm somehow. I'm biased, though - I just love Sir Patrick as a knight in shining armor. :laugh: (He didn't like it as much, the armor was very painful to wear and it also didn't help that he had to sit on a horse in the rain for hours. Poor guy.) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites