Mr.Picard

The Sir Patrick Stewart Topic

4,499 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

I sooooooo hope he has a wonderful day. :inlove:

With the adoration of so many fans?  I’d say he’s off to a great start... ;)

2 hours ago, Sehlat Vie said:

With the adoration of so many fans?  I’d say he’s off to a great start... ;)

He doesn't always check his Twitter but I do hope he does so today... so many people are tweeting him amazing pics and memes and jokes and cakes... :laugh:

Sir Patrick is in NYC for World Emoji Day today and he's promoting the Emoji Movie there (of course):

Sir Patrick Stewart (Emoji Movie Promotion NYC).png (Source)

Aaaaand he made a new friend behind the scenes of The TODAY Show:

Sir Patrick Stewart (Playing With The Today Puppy).jpg (Source)

Look at him being precious with that doggo

2 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

Aaaaand he made a new friend behind the scenes of The TODAY Show:

Sir Patrick Stewart (Playing With The Today Puppy).jpg (Source)

Look at him being precious with that doggo

Looks like the dog has a scrap of redshirt left in its jaws... :giggle:

Just now, Sehlat Vie said:

Looks like the dog has a scrap of redshirt left in his jaws... :giggle:

It looks more like a red tribble to me... :laugh:

Just now, Mr.Picard said:

It looks more like a red tribble to me... :laugh:

A ginger tribble... a ginble? :P

Okay I’ve had too much coffee this morning... 

Just now, Sehlat Vie said:

A ginger tribble... a ginble? :P

Okay I’ve had too much coffee this morning... 

That's perfectly fine, I'm feeling a little weird as well, he's all over the place today and I can barely keep up with what he's doing... :laugh:

1 minute ago, Mr.Picard said:

That's perfectly fine, I'm feeling a little weird as well, he's all over the place today and I can barely keep up with what he's doing... :laugh:

That man, at 77, has 100x more energy than I have at 50.  :laugh:

Looking at him makes me feel even more old and withered... :P

Look at him being super precious on top of the Empire State Building today:

Sir Patrick Stewart 5825.jpg:inlove::inlove::inlove:

EDIT: "I am a little naive about many things to do with technology..." WE KNOW HONEY, WE KNOW :inlove:

5 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

Look at him being super precious on top of the Empire State Building today:

Sir Patrick Stewart 5825.jpg:inlove::inlove::inlove:

^
I was in that near-exact spot only a year and a month ago... of course, I didn’t look 1/100th as cool or dashing as he does.  :laugh:

I'm just glad he ditched that green-ish suit jacket after his GMA appearance and decided to go with the outfit above... it just looks so wonderful on him. :inlove: 

21 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

I'm just glad he ditched that green-ish suit jacket after his GMA appearance and decided to go with the outfit above... it just looks so wonderful on him. :inlove: 

Speaking of greenish, you’ve no doubt seen this pic but this is the first time I’ve seen a behind the scenes pic of SPS during the filming of “Unification”; found it on Pinterest:

b6927ce57ca5a9abcba65330d6c6aff8.jpg

^ Yeah, it's a fairly common pic these days, it surfaced in the TNG 365 book for the first time. (This might even be the scan I did of it, I was one of the first who spread it, haha.)

Sir Patrick will be on Late Night With Seth Meyers later and, as usual, he knows how to promote this:

Seth.png (Source)

Also, here's a cute little new interview in which he mentions his MUST NOT thing he has going on with gaming (as usual forgetting his Tetris addiction... or maybe thinking of it as a warning haha):

17 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

^ Yeah, it's a fairly common pic these days, it surfaced in the TNG 365 book for the first time. (This might even be the scan I did of it, I was one of the first who spread it, haha.)

D’oh... you’re right. 

I need to leaf through my copy again.    Oh well... Picard with Romulan brows and no shirt.   That’s gotta be worth a repost, right? :giggle:

4 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

D’oh... you’re right. 

I need to leaf through my copy again.    Oh well... Picard with Romulan brows and no shirt.   That’s gotta be worth a repost, right? :giggle:

I never even read mine, I just cut out all the awesome pics that featured him and scanned and framed them. After that I just shoved the book into a corner somewhere, all I wanted was the pics. :laugh:Hey what can I say I have priorities

Just now, Mr.Picard said:

I never even read mine, I just cut out all the awesome pics that featured him and scanned and framed them. After that I just shoved the book into a corner somewhere, all I wanted was the pic. :laugh:Hey what can I say I have priorities

OMG, that is too funny! 

I would love to make a video of you cutting up a collectible ST book and post it on YouTube... just to mess with collectors’ heads. :giggle:

2 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

OMG, that is too funny! 

I would love to make a video of you cutting up a collectible ST book and post it on YouTube... just to mess with collectors’ heads. :giggle:

It's a collectible? Oops. I thought it was just a common but definitely overly expensive behind the scenes book that doesn't come with new information but does have interesting Sir Patrick behind the scenes of TNG pics that I had to have. Ah well, whatever. :laugh:

I'd have kept the pics in the book but I couldn't scan them - the book is too thick, you can't bend it properly. So I just grabbed my scissors and got to work with a "ah whatevs, I'll just frame the best of the pics and put the others into my good old actual Sir Patrick pictures and articles folder" attitude. I was really only focused on the pics because SIR PATRICK and BEHIND THE SCENES.

39 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

It's a collectible? Oops. I thought it was just a common but definitely overly expensive behind the scenes book that doesn't come with new information but does have interesting Sir Patrick behind the scenes of TNG pics that I had to have. Ah well, whatever. :laugh:

Well, I have may exaggerated calling it a ‘collectible’; more like expensive for an average fan. :P

But I know some Trekkies who would probably faint at the sight of anyone cutting up a bit fat ST book like that.:laugh:

3 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Well, I have may exaggerated calling it a ‘collectible’; more like expensive for an average fan. :P

But I know some Trekkies who would probably faint at the sight of anyone cutting up a bit fat ST book like that.:laugh:

Then the ones who publish these books should make it easier to scan the pics - I wouldn't have had to cut them out if they had just turned this into two smaller books. It ain't my fault. I wanted scans of my Sir Patrick pics and I got them. :P

Hmm. I guess this just shows once more that I'm not a Trekkie at all. :laugh: 

Anyways... here's Sir Patrick on Seth Meyers' show tonight. LOOK AT HIM BEING BEAUTIFUL

Seth-3.png:inlove:

The HAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDSSSSSSS :inlove:

9 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

Then the ones who publish these books should make it easier to scan the pics - I wouldn't have had to cut them out if they had just turned this into two smaller books. It ain't my fault. I wanted scans of my Sir Patrick pics and I got them. :P

True. :P

9 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

No, you’re a unique type of Trekkie. ;)

10 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

Anyways... here's Sir Patrick on Seth Meyers' show tonight. LOOK AT HIM BEING BEAUTIFUL

Seth-3.png:inlove:

The HAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDSSSSSSS :inlove:

Those are terrific screencaps!  That man could pull off a suit & tie or a hoodie & jeans with equal aplomb. 

11 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

True. :P

No, you’re a unique type of Trekkie. ;)

Those are terrific screencaps!  That man could pull off a suit & tie or a hoodie & jeans with equal aplomb. 

They're press pics (the show hasn't even aired yet, lol) but yes they're terrific. I love that suit on him. Also love the tie. :inlove: He's just so utterly beautiful. :inlove:

Here we go with videos of his Seth Meyers appearance: