Mr.Picard

The Sir Patrick Stewart Topic

MOAR DIXON HILL TODAY

tumblr_oq5olu0GRJ1r116c2o1_540.png (Source)

I was only saying to someone on Dreamwidth this morning "there was an entire series of pics they did with him for this episode, I wish they had posted more"... WELP.

HNNNNNGGGGGGGG!

2 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

MOAR DIXON HILL TODAY

tumblr_oq5olu0GRJ1r116c2o1_540.png (Source)

I was only saying to someone on Dreamwidth this morning "there was an entire series of pics they did with him for this episode, I wish they had posted more"... WELP.

HNNNNNGGGGGGGG!

Breathe in.... Breath out... Breath in...breath out....:P

16 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Breathe in.... Breath out... Breath in...breath out....:P

I'm trying! But look at his short and adorable legs! He's just so tiny and cute. :inlove: 

Everyone who posts this pic wants to be Sir Patrick... but I would MUCH rather be Hugh Jackman. I would carry Sir Patrick to the end of the universe and back. :inlove:

Carry.png (Source)

5 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

Everyone who posts this pic wants to be Sir Patrick... but I would MUCH rather be Hugh Jackman. I would carry Sir Patrick to the end of the universe and back. :inlove:

Carry.png (Source)

And I just picked up "Logan" on blu ray combo pack this morning.   Can't wait to dig into the bonus materials...:thumbup:

HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL look at him HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

DressingRoom-1.png

I love his arms and his shirt and his beautiful face and EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM OKAY

Also, HAND

Sir Patrick Stewart 5797.png

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGSDFSANDFJNASDLJASDNALSJDNALSJDN

Sorry but... BUT!!!! He's so PERFECT. :inlove:

(Source of it all)

5 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Stop being so coy now... what do you really think? :P

I think he's the most beautiful being in this entire universe and beyond. I also think his perfection is unmatched by anything this galaxy has to offer. And then I also think he should be loved and worshiped every single second of every single day because he deserves it all and so much more.

Oh and PROTECT HIM because HE IS SO TINY AND CUTE

Heavy Breathing.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

I think he's the most beautiful being in this entire universe and beyond. I also think his perfection is unmatched by anything this galaxy has to offer. And then I also think he should be loved and worshiped every single second of every single day because he deserves it all and so much more.

Oh and PROTECT HIM because HE IS SO TINY AND CUTE

Heavy Breathing.jpg

Good things come in small packages... :laugh:

11 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Good things come in small packages... :laugh:

I SWEAR he's the CUTEST because he's so smol. I had a hard time not squealing "OMG SO SMOL AND CUTE" when I saw him for the first time. I knew he wasn't as tall as magazines and IMDB loved to claim, but when I saw this tiny cinnamon roll on that convention stage for the first time all I could think of was TINY TINY TINY HE'S SO TINY AND ADORABLE. And now that he's shrinking and shorter than I am, he only gets more adorable somehow. :inlove: I love short men I just can't help it. I mean HIS SHORT LEGS. SO CUTE.

This is a great shot; Sir Patrick directing Brent Spiner and another actor in TNG S6's "Fistful of Datas." 

517ee3f8c4c32ff94370d6b6ca51617a.jpg

I've been on that very lot; it's the old West lot at Warner Bros. studios in Burbank.   My wife and I and some friends of ours went there on a tour in 2003.  Had a great time. 

We might have this pic somewhere on this site already (didn't check), but I like it! 

Locutus   
On 23/05/2017 at 3:04 PM, Sehlat Vie said:

And I just picked up "Logan" on blu ray combo pack this morning.   Can't wait to dig into the bonus materials...:thumbup:

Ditto!  Just ordered my copy today.

12 hours ago, Sehlat Vie said:

This is a great shot; Sir Patrick directing Brent Spiner and another actor in TNG S6's "Fistful of Datas." 

517ee3f8c4c32ff94370d6b6ca51617a.jpg

I've been on that very lot; it's the old West lot at Warner Bros. studios in Burbank.   My wife and I and some friends of ours went there on a tour in 2003.  Had a great time. 

We might have this pic somewhere on this site already (didn't check), but I like it! 

Ah yes, the 90s, Denim Decade of jeans that are too short and weirdly cut, lol! He's so cute though, of course. Look at his short legs. :inlove: He's too tiny for his chair. :inlove: 

1 minute ago, Sehlat Vie said:

No unsafe velocities, now...;)

I'm not sure he's driving - he isn't wearing his leather gloves, he usually wears black leather gloves when he's driving. (Of course it's possible he put them on after Dan took the pic.) :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

I'm not sure he's driving - he isn't wearing his leather gloves, he usually wears black leather gloves when he's driving. (Of course it's possible he put them on after Dan took the pic.) :laugh:

When I was a kid, my parents wore driving gloves.  Kind of takes me back.  Almost all of the major department stores had them in those days....

4 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

When I was a kid, my parents wore driving gloves.  Kind of takes me back.  Almost all of the major department stores had them in those days....

My grandfather always wore gloves when driving as well. :) 

I couldn't resist poking Dan about these 'dad takes son with him to important soccer game' shenanigans earlier this morning already and he made his feelings pretty clear :laugh: (the background here: Dan supports Leeds United, and Leeds United HATE Huddersfield and vice versa, which is why it's... UNFORTUNATE that Dan is being dragged into this by his father, lmfao)

tumblr_oqppzgL87S1r0egvoo1_540.jpg

29 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

My grandfather always wore gloves when driving as well. :) 

I couldn't resist poking Dan about these 'dad takes son with him to important soccer game' shenanigans earlier this morning already and he made his feelings pretty clear :laugh: (the background here: Dan supports Leeds United, and Leeds United HATE Huddersfield and vice versa, which is why it's... UNFORTUNATE that Dan is being dragged into this by his father, lmfao)

tumblr_oqppzgL87S1r0egvoo1_540.jpg

:laugh:

That's too funny....

Just now, Sehlat Vie said:

:laugh:

That's too funny....

Dan pokes me often enough about stuff (I'm still pouting about him hating my idea of Sir Patrick doing a video next in which he talks to guinea pigs instead of sheep) so it was nice to be the poking one for a change! :P

Pictures are now coming in and Dan looks happy on exactly NONE of them. :laugh: Poor guy. (I am glad he's with his father though... Sir Patrick is very emotional and this is IS the biggest game for Huddersfield Town, he isn't exagerrating, and I'm just glad someone's with him.)

THEY DID IT!!!! Huddersfield Town will be playing in the Premier League next season! LOOK AT HIM I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM

Sir Patrick Stewart And Daniel Stewart (Huddersfield Town Game) 2.png (Source)