Mr.Picard

The Sir Patrick Stewart Topic

4,499 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mr.Picard said:

And there are STILL people who wonder why I love this man the way I do.

Patrick Stewart Talks To Sheep, Because Easter

I saw that on Instagram this morning (I started following SirPatStew recently).   Made me chuckle.  :giggle:

19 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

I saw that on Instagram this morning (I started following SirPatStew recently).   Made me chuckle.  :giggle:

I hope his next animal video will involve him sitting in the middle of a bunch of guinea pigs, making the same sounds they are making while feeding them. :laugh: 

Just now, Mr.Picard said:

I hope his next animal video will involve him sitting in the middle of a bunch of guinea pigs, making the same sounds they are while feeding them. :laugh: 

I think I would hear you fangasming all the way out here...:giggle:

I used to love the little chirps, squeals and chortles they'd make... adorable creatures! 

Just now, Sehlat Vie said:

I think I would hear you fangasming all the way out here...:giggle:

I used to love the little chirps, squeals and chortles they'd make... adorable creatures! 

I wish I knew his opinion on guinea pigs. I've seen him with cats, dogs, cows, camels, sheep, snakes... but never with guinea pigs. I'd LOVE such a video. He is PERFECT for guinea pigs. He doesn't move too quickly and he has a very soothing presence in general, and his voice is also very calming. Piggies would love him, they don't like hectic people. He is also very careful and gentle. Perfect guinea pig guy. 

6 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

I wish I knew his opinion on guinea pigs. I've seen him with cats, dogs, cows, camels, sheep, snakes... but never with guinea pigs. I'd LOVE such a video. He is PERFECT for guinea pigs. He doesn't move too quickly and he has a very soothing presence in general, and his voice is also very calming. Piggies would love him, they don't like hectic people. He is also very careful and gentle. Perfect guinea pig guy. 

They are truly the sweetest creatures.  

7 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

They are truly the sweetest creatures.  

They're as sweet and cute as he is. :inlove: 

*FLAILS WILDLY* I CAN'T I CAAAAAN'T

PaddyAt30.png (Source)

3 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

*FLAILS WILDLY* I CAN'T I CAAAAAN'T

PaddyAt30.png (Source)

Looks like the young Sir Patrick had a lot on his mind in those days...:giggle:

20 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Looks like the young Sir Patrick had a lot on his mind in those days...:giggle:

*GROANS* lol

It looks SOOOOO cute on him. :inlove: And the SMILE. :inlove:

*GROANS* lol

14dXclYKbx2ONW.gif :P

Sir Patrick will be hosting Have I Got News For You on BBC One tonight, and here's a picture of him being perfect while doing so:

HIGNFY.png (Source)

Look at his perfect face and the perfect hands and everything else about him being perfect :inlove:

7 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

Sir Patrick will be hosting Have I Got News For You on BBC One tonight, and here's a picture of him being perfect while doing so:

HIGNFY.png (Source)

Look at his perfect face and the perfect hands and everything else about him being perfect :inlove:

Like the facial hair.  

42 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Like the facial hair.  

Me, too. Although what I adored even more were his nerdy glasses. :inlove: 

IMG_7446.JPG

3 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

Me, too. Although what I adored even more were his nerdy glasses. :inlove: 

IMG_7446.JPG

Facial hair... nerdy glasses... if I didn't know better, I'd think he was trying to emulate me. :laugh: :P

33415844460_8ee62983d2_n.jpg

14 hours ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Facial hair... nerdy glasses... if I didn't know better, I'd think he was trying to emulate me. :laugh: :P

33415844460_8ee62983d2_n.jpg

One of you needs to change his hairstyle for this to fully work though. :P 

11 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

One of you needs to change his hairstyle for this to fully work though. :P 

charlie.gif :laugh:

My dad was bald at 32; that was the one genetic bullet I've dodged.  :P

However, if my big melon-shaped head looked 1/10th as good as Sir Patrick's?  I'd shave it myself...

8 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

charlie.gif :laugh:

My dad was bald at 32; that was the one genetic bullet I've dodged.  :P

However, if my big melon-shaped head looked 1/10th as good as Sir Patrick's?  I'd shave it myself...

You'd be surprised to hear how many Trekkies really DO shave their heads to look like him. Or... nah, you wouldn't. I'm sure you've met plenty of them, lol!

2 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

You'd be surprised to hear how many Trekkies really DO shave their heads to look like him. Or... nah, you wouldn't. I'm sure you've met plenty of them, lol!

Well, shaved heads are kind of 'in' these days anyway, and while I love the idea of such efficient hair upkeep (hehe), I have a HUGE head; I would probably look like this...

14091109142815263612514985.jpg

Well, shaved heads are kind of 'in' these days anyway, and while I love the idea of such efficient hair upkeep (hehe), I have a HUGE head; I would probably look like this...

14091109142815263612514985.jpg

:laugh:

There's also a distinct difference between a shaved head and one that "naturally" lost its hair. A shaved head is NEVER as smooth and fluffy. (It's because there actually IS a tiny amount of fluffy hair on a hair-loss-head. Sir Patrick was mortified when they had to shave that hair off for the X Men movies because it would have been visible otherwise and Charles needed to be COMPLETELY bald. lol)

20 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

:laugh:

There's also a distinct difference between a shaved head and one that "naturally" lost its hair. A shaved head is NEVER as smooth and fluffy. (It's because there actually IS a tiny amount of fluffy hair on a hair-loss-head. Sir Patrick was mortified when they had to shave that hair off for the X Men movies because it would have been visible otherwise and Charles needed to be COMPLETELY bald. lol)

Shaved heads also get that embarrassing five o'clock shadow thing too... yech!  

Shaved heads also get that embarrassing five o'clock shadow thing too... yech!  

Yeah, that too. Yech indeed. Sir Patrick's head, on the other hand, always remains smooth, shiny and fluffy. :inlove:

Another "Spark" trailer has arrived:

Oh great, more reasons to be worried about his safety. (I always worry about him, he's too precious to me.)

He's Gonna Do Car Racing Again

HONEY NO

This man, I swear. I want to throttle him and yet also hug him when he pulls stunts like this one. 

Oh great, more reasons to be worried about his safety. (I always worry about him, he's too precious to me.)

He's Gonna Do Car Racing Again

HONEY NO

This man, I swear. I want to throttle him and yet also hug him when he pulls stunts like this one. 

Ugh, indeed.

Even as a former motorcyclist (for 10 years), I never really got the gestalt of racing; it's just a bunch of people making a really fast left turn.  Here in California we call that 'the freeway.'  :laugh:

Hopefully he does his best to be as safe as possible.