Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Samaritan Snare

Hey all! I'm trying this out as a beta at the moment, so it's success depends on whether or not there's enough appetite for discussion.

Our resident TNG guru Kyle has recorded a new review of "Samaritan Snare" which you can listen to (by streaming or download) here:

http://tng.trekcore.com/episodes/season2/2...217podcast.html

What do you think of his analysis? Agree? Disagree? What did you think of the episode? Love it? Loath it? Let's hear your thoughts!!

I love all of Kyle's podcasts...he sums it all up in a decisive and entertaining manner. I actually liked the episode as a whole, contrary to what Kyle thought. The scenes between Jean-Luc and Wesley really were the best. Since he's working on the season two episodes...do you know when he'll start on season one?

I thought it was ok. Didnt love it, didnt hate it. Wow, I really went in depth there =P

I love all of Kyle's podcasts...he sums it all up in a decisive and entertaining manner. I actually liked the episode as a whole, contrary to what Kyle thought. The scenes between Jean-Luc and Wesley really were the best. Since he's working on the season two episodes...do you know when he'll start on season one?

He likely will once he finishes that up. They didn't start this until season 2 audio caps.

Guest wesley67

I think all of Kyle's podcasts are fair and I like them all. I did like samaritan snare, because Picard and Wesley go on a trip together in a shuttle craft. I've never been much of a Wesley fan, but I still like how they get to chat. :thumbup:

Sign in to follow this