Sign in to follow this  
Terilynn

I'll ask you!

I have asked this in another one of my forums as well.

BUT - I'm heading outon vacation on Thursday (10 night cruise.) Taking the laptop with us so we can watch DVDs;

If you were going away for 10 quiet do-nothing days...what TNG episodes would you NOT leave home without?

You know, it'd be easier if you asked me which ones I would leave home without. :laugh:

Anyway... let's see if I can force myself to actually limit this in some way. LOL.

"11001001", "Time Squared", "Frame Of Mind", "Genesis", "Unification, Part I + II", "The Best Of Both Worlds, Part I + II", "Where Silence Has Lease", "The Royale", "The Ensigns Of Command", "Manhunt", "The Defector", "The Enemy", "Deja Q", "The Wounded", "Devil's Due", "Face Of The Enemy", "Timescape", "The Pegasus", "Booby Trap"... and so on.

:angel_not:

Not only would I bring these with me...they're also my favorite episodes!

Season 1:

The Last Outpost

Conspiracy

The Neutral Zone

The Arsenal Of Freedom

Hide-And-Q

Heart Of Glory

Encounter At Farpoint Parts I and II

Where No One Has Gone Before

The Big Goodbye

Datalore

The Battle

Season 2:

Q-Who?

Where Silence Has Lease

The Icarus Factor

The Schizoid Man

Samaritan Snare

Peak Performance

Time Squared

A Matter Of Honor

Season 3:

Booby Trap

Evolution

Who Watches The Watchers

The Defector

Déjà Q

A Matter of Perspective

Yesterday's Enterprise

The Offspring

Sins Of The Father

The Most Toys

Hollow Pursuits

Sarek

The Best Of Both Worlds Part I

Season 4:

The Best Of Both Worlds Part II

Brothers

Family

Future Imperfect

Data's Day

The Wounded

Devil's Due

The Nth Degree

Q-Pid

The Host

Half A Life

In Theory

Redemption Part I

Season 5:

Redemption Part II

Darmok

The Game

Unification Parts I & II

A Matter Of Time

Conundrum

Power Play

Cause And Effect

The First Duty

The Cost Of Living

I, Borg

The Next Phase

The Inner Light

Time's Arrow Part I

Season 6

Time's Arrow Part II

Relics

Man Of The People

A Fistfull Of Datas

Chain Of Command Parts I & II

Face Of The Enemy

Tapestry

Birthright Parts I & II

Starship Mine

Lessons

The Chase

Frame Of Mind

Suspicions

Rightful Heir

Second Chances

Timescape

Descent Part I

Season 7:

Decent Part II

Liasons

Gambit Parts I & II

Phantasms

Parallels

The Pegasus

Homeward

Thine Own Self

Masks

Genesis

Firstborn

Emergence

All Good Things Parts I & II

OK - now I'm beginning to wonder if my entire 49 disc set will fit into my case. *sigh!*

Oooooh Frame of Mind - Yes, must bring.

Darmok, Deja Q, Pegasus.....yes, yes, yes....

OK - now I'm beginning to wonder if my entire 49 disc set will fit into my case. *sigh!*

Oooooh Frame of Mind - Yes, must bring.

Darmok, Deja Q, Pegasus.....yes, yes, yes....

Just take the entire seven seasons with you. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'd take the two parters like Best Of Both Worlds, Gambit, All Good Things, Time's Arrow, Descent etc

TNG always seemed to have great two-parters. All of them were great...I don't care what anyone says about "Encounter At Farpoint." All of the two-parters were great.

TNG always seemed to have great two-parters. All of them were great...I don't care what anyone says about "Encounter At Farpoint." All of the two-parters were great.

Agreed. "Encounter At Farpoint" isn't that bad. It has some very nice scenes, like the one in which Jean-Luc steps out of the darkness. :inlove: Come to think of it... is it even a two-part episode? It's only one episode on my TNG DVDs. :dontgetit: *lol*

I guess that's because it's the pilot. It did premiere over a two-week span, however.

Ah! I see! :biggrin: So they just decided to put it together into one episode on the DVDs... oh, well, whatever suits them. :laugh: I don't mind as long as it's THERE. :laugh:

Definitely. Well, I counted the number of slots in my DVD holder and I think I can fit half of the discs in there....So - that'll will be seasons 4, 5 and 6 I think.... ;)

Definitely. Well, I counted the number of slots in my DVD holder and I think I can fit half of the discs in there....So - that'll will be seasons 4, 5 and 6 I think.... ;)

:laugh: well you'll definitely have lots of TNG to watch then! :thumbsup2:

We have a two-hopper to Ft. Lauderdale. *grumble* :EnterpriseD: Rather take the Enterprise.

Hmm. Isn't that a little too... big? :laugh: Maybe Jean-Luc could lend you his captain's yacht...? :laugh:

Oooh - yes please even better!

Well, I sat down last night and pulled out a selection of DVDs. This includes the movies First Contact and Insurrection. They are all set to go. To tell you the truth - I can't thank you all enough for reminding me of certain episodes I haven't seen since I bought the discs - So I placed an emphasis on those!

I'm bringing my next "A Time To..." book and the new Mirror Universe book I just picked up.

I'll pop in now and again from the ship (thank goodness it has wireless on board!) to say hi, but if I can't get a signal - or if I find myself in blissful vacation mode and neglect to say hi....have a great couple of weeks everyone! It's been a blast hanging out here and I will miss you! Be back home on 4/1!

ter

"The Vengeance Factor", "Sins of the Father", "Sarek", "The Best of Both Worlds", "Reunion", "Galaxy's Child", "Darmok"(favorite), "Disaster", "Unification"(2nd favorite), "The First Duty".

Guest wesley67

To be honest, I would take my season 1,3 and 5 pack with me and just watch the episodes at random.

Sign in to follow this