Sign in to follow this  
mr Pointy Ears

what era\series would u choose

I think there should be some movies with Pike as captain of the Enterprise, and of course, the lovely Number One as first officer ;)

Scotty   

Captain April, perhaps we could see the actual first crew of the Enteprise that was there before Pike and Kirk.

Yeah Q bends time space and reality so he could bring all the crews together with other crews and have them fight an enemy in the 26th century. Or a temporal agent could do it.

But I would like a Post Voyager series/movie, or a series/movie that covers the future events from the future part of (All Good Things) to the future part of (Endgame) or have a new series based on a 25th century crew and starship, and you can have cameo's of the previous crews, like Geordie creating another Data, or Worf being the chief adviser to Chancellor Martok, and Captain Riker transporting a romulan diplomat to a starbase where the new ship also has to go to.

If Worf ever managed to get his own ship... I would love to be his first officer... and prehaps more.

Well, whereever he is and Jadzida is NOT I am happy If I would be there.

Well, after making my DS9 trilogy, I would then copy The Next Generation and move 70+ years into the future with a new ship and crew.

maneth   

Too much time is passing, so no more prequels please. I definitely don't want to see Picard, Riker et. al. recast in an official movie (fan movies are obviously another kettle of fish). The only thing for it is getting a new, post-Nemesis crew and starting again.

Ael   

I agree with all the Romulan War ideas. I would love to see that. Hell, would love to see anything that focuses purely on Romulans. No. Nemises did NOT count. Stupid vampire bat lookin things...

25th Century, but I'd want a TV show, not another movie.

IMHO, Trek hasn't worked as a movie franchise since ST: VI. The TOS movies actually had a purpose because the TV show was canceled. TNG didn't have any story left to tell, and thus the movie plots felt forced and convoluted.

TNG didn't have any story left to tell, and thus the movie plots felt forced and convoluted.

Except for "First Contact," of course.

reverie   

Add me to the "DS9" list! There's still so much story that could be told there. I even have the perfect intro to the movie. It'd start out in a quiet, dusty desert- only to be disturbed by galloping horses. What we come to find out in the ensuing battle is that it's the Alamo (it could play out for a few minutes for the cast credits), and O'Brien or Bashir are visiting DS9 or Earth.

Just a thought. ;)

Tone720   
Add me to the "DS9" list! There's still so much story that could be told there. I even have the perfect intro to the movie. It'd start out in a quiet, dusty desert- only to be disturbed by galloping horses. What we come to find out in the ensuing battle is that it's the Alamo (it could play out for a few minutes for the cast credits), and O'Brien or Bashir are visiting DS9 or Earth.

Just a thought. ;)

Nice Idea, except the whole introduce cast members on a holodeck was kinda done in Generations (which is what that intro sounds like, though I could be wrong), tho if this time the twist was that they really were in the desert etc, that would work, as long as there was no Nemesis-esque dune buggy scene.

reverie   

True.. it was done... But this would make more sense. ;) hehe

I kind of forgot about that, but it wasn't the beginning of the film. And I had just thought of introducing O'Brien & Bashir there. But I guess maybe introducing someone other than the captain first may be a bit blasphemous?

I like how I'm talking like my idea makes a difference. :laugh:

Tone720   
True.. it was done... But this would make more sense. ;) hehe

I guess :thumbsup2:

I kind of forgot about that, but it wasn't the beginning of the film. And I had just thought of introducing O'Brien & Bashir there. But I guess maybe introducing someone other than the captain first may be a bit blasphemous?

Not really, I'd like to see a movie that starts out seeming like a normal scene, THEN sees Sisko return from the Wormhole etc.

I like how I'm talking like my idea makes a difference. :laugh:

:biggrin:

Eden   
I would prefer something taking place post-Dominion War; an original series and an all new ship and crew, with both stand-alone and story arc episodes, all of which play into an underlying theme that's the foundation of the entire series.

That will be great :thumbup:

I really would love a film or TV series that establishes the Star Trek landscape post Dominion War. Maybe that would follow Riker's adventures on the Titan, but you'd have to feature the rest of the TNG crew on the Enterprise, DS9/Defiant and Admiral Janeway.

I have an idea about a Dominion/Borg war where the Founders call upon the Federation for help. Now that would be one epic story, involving all the crews. Probably best as a series of movies or mini series.

Sign in to follow this