Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lieutenant Bell'Orso

Rate this VOY character: Kim

Favorite Overall Trek Series/Movie   201 members have voted

1. 1. What is your overall favorite Star Trek series?

• Star Trek: Enterprise
    • Star Trek: The Original Series
    • Star Trek: The Animated Series
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation
    • Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    • Star Trek: Voyager
  2. 2. What is your overall favorite Star Trek movie?

• Star Trek - I: The Motion Picture
    • Star Trek - II: The Wrath of Khan
    • Star Trek - III: The Search for Spock
    • Star Trek - IV: The Voyage Home
    • Star Trek - V: The Final Frontier
    • Star Trek - VI: The Undiscovered Country
    • Star Trek - VII: Generations
    • Star Trek - VIII: First Contact
    • Star Trek - IX: Insurrection
    • Star Trek - X: Nemesis

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 posts in this topic

This is a stupid question but...did Harry Kim finally get promoted in the novels? Or did they keep that stupid running gag of him being the oldest ensign in the fleet?

He did finally rank up, yet when Tom wants to zing him, there are a few playful jibes about him being stuck with a single pip for so long.

So both.

Well I can stomach a little mockery of it, but I am glad they moved past it to give Kim a bit more than just being the dorky "kid" in the corner. Sounds like the novels did him a service the show refused to do for 7 years.

This is a stupid question but...did Harry Kim finally get promoted in the novels? Or did they keep that stupid running gag of him being the oldest ensign in the fleet?

He did finally rank up, yet when Tom wants to zing him, there are a few playful jibes about him being stuck with a single pip for so long.

So both.

Well I can stomach a little mockery of it, but I am glad they moved past it to give Kim a bit more than just being the dorky "kid" in the corner. Sounds like the novels did him a service the show refused to do for 7 years.

The novels, for the most part, have done the series a service the producers refused to do for 7 years.

So both.

The novels, for the most part, have done the series a service the producers refused to do for 7 years.

lol...sounds like it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0