Sam

What was the last Star Trek episode you watched?

I'm at the end of Enterprise Season 3 now, and have for the most part really enjoyed the season. There have been two or three duds, but the darker tone of the show is much more enjoyable over the first two seasons. I'm looking forward to seeing how Season 4 holds up, every recent review I've read is overwhelmingly positive.

On 1/12/2018 at 5:31 AM, Dillkid said:

I'm at the end of Enterprise Season 3 now, and have for the most part really enjoyed the season. There have been two or three duds, but the darker tone of the show is much more enjoyable over the first two seasons. I'm looking forward to seeing how Season 4 holds up, every recent review I've read is overwhelmingly positive.

I think S4 is almost entirely enjoyable. 

Last ep for me, "The Pegasus." Terry O'quinn is, as always, a stellar character actor and the episode still holds for me even though it was tarnished by "These Are the Voyages." 

Season 4 of ENT now, I really liked the Nazi aliens episodes, and the Soong's Augments trilogy was fantastic. 

Edited by Dillkid

Other than last week's DSC "The Wolf Inside", I've been watching some S4 TNG on Netflix, "Brothers" and "Suddenly Human."

27 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

I watched TNG's "11001001" yesterday.

Also watched DSC, "Context is for Kings."

And I meant to mention this earlier, but I love your new banner...:thumbup:

Discovery put me in a Mirror Mood, so I had a Mirror Universe marathon.
Mirror, Mirror” is a classic; one of my top 5 (maybe 2) episodes.  It was like when a favorite song comes on the radio and you know every note.

In a Mirror, Darkly” is infinitely re-watchable -  great Terran Empire fun.  Like the Discovery Imperial episodes.  LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

Then comes the Deep Space Nine “Mirror” episodes.   They are nowhere near as fun, with no Terran Empire, just a defeated and oppressed Human Civilization we are supposed to feel sorry for.  Intendant Kira was a hoot, but everything else was just uninteresting.   Michael Dorn looked as bored playing the Regent as we were watching it.        Never again will I make myself suffer through these episodes.  
Oh well, we will always have the TOS, Enterprise, and now Discovery Mirror Universe episodes to enjoy.
LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

Edited by mars396

On 17.1.2018 at 2:42 PM, Sehlat Vie said:

And I meant to mention this earlier, but I love your new banner...:thumbup:

Thank you! I have a new OTP. :angel_not:

I watched TNG's "Home Soil" last night. Classic season 1. *much love*

4 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

Thank you! I have a new OTP. :angel_not:

I watched TNG's "Home Soil" last night. Classic season 1. *much love*

What I remember most of that episode?  The '80s hairdos.  That one mullet guy cracks me up...:giggle: