Sam

What was the last Star Trek episode you watched?

10,511 posts in this topic

Just finished watching TNG's "The Vengeance Factor".

Following THE CAGE,  WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE BEFORE and SPACE SEED, I watched THE CHANGELING this pasrt weekend.

Gus

I watched TNG's "Clues" yesterday. I still love this episode. "Gloooooria! From CLEEEEEVELAND!" Classic. :laugh:

2 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

I watched TNG's "Clues" yesterday. I still love this episode. "Gloooooria! From CLEEEEEVELAND!" Classic. :laugh:

"Don't listen to huh, Jahnnie, she's lyin'!"   -- Sir Patrick's deliberately bad attempt at a New Yawker accent. :giggle:

2 hours ago, barwars said:

The 37s. So much 90s :laugh:

You can practically hear the grunge...:P

23 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

"Don't listen to huh, Jahnnie, she's lyin'!"   -- Sir Patrick's deliberately bad attempt at a New Yawker accent. :giggle:

He's SO CUTE with his deliberately bad accent. I could listen to it all day. :inlove: (Okay, maybe not. At some point I'd probably start to throttle him and scream "Y'ALL BE QUIET NOW DARLIN'" :P)

Just finished watching TNG's "First Contact" (episode, not movie). Brilliant episode, vastly underrated IMO.

Watched S3's "Sarek" yesterday morning, in glorious HD.  

sarek_hd_001.jpg

Love the city lights they added to the night side of planet Vulcan (^)... nice bit of detail that reminds us Vulcan is very much a technologically sophisticated planet. 

sarek_hd_343.jpg

And how Sir Patrick didn't (at the very least) get an Emmy nomination for his Sarek-possessed scene is a crime.  

^ Sir Patrick put it quite correctly when he recently said that no actor ever got an Emmy for TNG "because it was a science fiction show" and "it therefore wasn't taken seriously", at least not in the "Best Actor" category. Make up and whatnot maybe, yes, but not the more glamorous awards.

But yes, he should have received an Emmy for this scene. And for "Inner Light" and, especially, "Chain Of Command, Part II".

50 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

^ Sir Patrick put it quite correctly when he recently said that no actor ever got an Emmy for TNG "because it was a science fiction show" and "it therefore wasn't taken seriously", at least not in the "Best Actor" category. Make up and whatnot maybe, yes, but not the more glamorous awards.

But yes, he should have received an Emmy for this scene. And for "Inner Light" and, especially, "Chain Of Command, Part II".

He should've had a damned shopping cart full of Emmy awards, if those things weren't so freaking arbitrary and unfair...

Needed my TNG fix: "Lonely Among Us" (yeah, your talk here inspired me! :thumbup: Plus I've got quite some nostalgia for season 1 after all) and "Disaster" (an episode I've not rewatched often).

4 hours ago, Sehlat Vie said:

He should've had a damned shopping cart full of Emmy awards, if those things weren't so freaking arbitrary and unfair...

Yeah he should have. Most definitely.

Wo-hoo, "Lonely Among Us"! One of my all time faves! 

I just finished watching TNG's "The Nth Degree".