Photo

What was the last Star Trek episode you watched?

• Please log in to reply
9177 replies to this topic

#1 Sam

Sam

Galaxy-Class Starship

• TrekCore Staff
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:54 PM

Sorry in advance if this has already been posted/tried before...I had a quick search but couldnt see it hehe :)
The idea is simple: Just post the name of the last Star Trek episode/film you watched :thumbsup2:

For me it was: ST:VOY Season 7 episode Repression

#2 Voyager

Voyager

Lost in the Delta Quadrant

• 15,421 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:57 PM

Star Trek Voyager, Endgame for me.

Posted Image

#3 Kerdor

Kerdor

Omega Sector Moderator, Chief Spam Wrangler

• Moderators
  • 3,960 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:58 PM

Changes daily ;)

TrekCoreSig_Emperor.jpg

TrekCoreSig_B5_GKar.jpg

TrekCoreSig_Misc_Who.jpg

#4 Sam

Sam

Galaxy-Class Starship

• TrekCore Staff
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 06:05 PM

Same with me Kerdor, I watched 'Drive' before 'Repression'

#5 Mr.Picard

Mr.Picard

Spacedock

• Moderators
  • 18,976 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 06:57 PM

The last Trek episode I watched was TNG's "Eye Of The Beholder". I watch at least one TNG episode each day, though, so this changes a lot for me as well. :angel_not:

#6 Sam

Sam

Galaxy-Class Starship

• TrekCore Staff
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:07 PM

Do you watch them in order Mrs.Picard or do you just watch whichever pops into your mind at the time?

#7 Mr.Picard

Mr.Picard

Spacedock

• Moderators
  • 18,976 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:16 PM

Do you watch them in order Mrs.Picard or do you just watch whichever pops into your mind at the time?

I'm currently doing some 'episode battles' in order to find out which season and which episodes I like best. It's very complicated... last night it was "When The Bough Breaks" vs. "Eye Of The Beholder".... right now it's season 1 vs season 7 (obviously) and season 1 kicks season 7's butt, which is not a surprise because I'm a huuuuge fan of season 1 and especially season 2 and I don't really like that many season 7 episodes. :giggle:

#8 Lt. Cmndr. Bell'Orso

Lt. Cmndr. Bell'Orso

Lieutenant Commander

• 2,901 posts
  • Location:Sector 001, Sol System, Sol III / Earth, Europe, Germany

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:35 PM

I don't watch it daily, but I do want to watch all of Trek in proper sequence and right now I'm at VOY's 6th season episode "Virtuoso".

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image - U.S.S. Antlia NCC 70640 - U.S.S. Andromeda NCC 70639 - U.S.S. Aquila NCC 70641 - Posted Image

#9 Kerdor

Kerdor

Omega Sector Moderator, Chief Spam Wrangler

• Moderators
  • 3,960 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:36 PM

I don't watch it daily, but I do want to watch all of Trek in proper sequence and right now I'm at VOY's 6th season episode "Virtuoso".

Torina and I arent much ahead of you. Tonight's (or tomorrows... tired today) is gonna be Unimatrix, and a couple more.

TrekCoreSig_Emperor.jpg

TrekCoreSig_B5_GKar.jpg

TrekCoreSig_Misc_Who.jpg

#10 Lt. Cmndr. Bell'Orso

Lt. Cmndr. Bell'Orso

Lieutenant Commander

• 2,901 posts
  • Location:Sector 001, Sol System, Sol III / Earth, Europe, Germany

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:58 PM

Oh I would be done with Voyager by now if Virtuoso didn't ick me so much. For some reason I can't watch it in one go.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image - U.S.S. Antlia NCC 70640 - U.S.S. Andromeda NCC 70639 - U.S.S. Aquila NCC 70641 - Posted Image

#11 Mutai Sho-Rin

Mutai Sho-Rin

Omega Sector Moderator, Wise & Mighty Old One

• Moderators
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:09 PM

In a Mirror Darkly Part 1 last night on the SciFi network. After 375 miles of driving earlier in the day, I was just too pooped to stay up any longer.
"Into the sands of blood comes the Sho-Rin, master of the Mutai." Babylon 5 - TKO

#12 Scotty

Scotty

Trekcore site content & audio capper

• TrekCore Staff
  • 4,289 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:18 PM

It might have to be Deadlock I think? The last Trek episode I capped was for Trekcore and I would watch it as I did the work. So in away, I have seen every Enterprise and DS9 over again and some Voyager and a few TOS and also watched a few episode of TNG.

TrekCoreSig_NX74205_v2.jpg
Riker
: "Someone once said 'Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make it's own judgements'."
Zefram Cochrane: "Rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?"
Riker: "You did, ten years from now..."

"You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams RIP 1951-2014

#13 Jimi James

Jimi James

Swim Trunks & Flippy Floppies

• 1,809 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:28 PM

Ent's "Terra Prime" last night on the sci-fi channel.

----------------------
The New Haven Chronicles Development Blog
----------------------

#14 CaptJamieway

CaptJamieway

Refit Constitution-Class Starship

• 477 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:10 PM

Just finished watching: "Resolutions" - VOY

*sigh* I'm in my happy place now... :happy:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 Sam

Sam

Galaxy-Class Starship

• TrekCore Staff
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:11 PM

I never watched Enterprise when it was on TV...but I am slowly working my way through them on DVD...i think im only half way through season two though.

But i have just finished watching the DS9 episode 'Civil Defence' :)

#16 Scotty

Scotty

Trekcore site content & audio capper

• TrekCore Staff
  • 4,289 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:00 PM

I never watched Enterprise when it was on TV...but I am slowly working my way through them on DVD...i think im only half way through season two though.

But i have just finished watching the DS9 episode 'Civil Defence' :)

That is what I call a DS9 classic. OMG did I say classic? :lookaround: :dontgetit: Thats one of my favourites.

TrekCoreSig_NX74205_v2.jpg
Riker
: "Someone once said 'Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make it's own judgements'."
Zefram Cochrane: "Rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?"
Riker: "You did, ten years from now..."

"You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams RIP 1951-2014

#17 Atomic Ferret

Atomic Ferret

Refit Constitution-Class Starship

• 495 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:03 PM

I have my DVR recording every Star Trek episode of every series every day. I was just clearing out a few episodes of TOS, like the one where the Klingons take over a planet of noncorporeal beings who end the war. Last night though I watched In A Mirror Darkly Pt. 1 and then finished Pt. 2 this morning.

I have yet to see all the TOS episodes because frankly, they are kind of boring. And the bad special effects certainly makes a difference. I have seen every TNG (my favorite series) episode at least twice, usually about 3 or 4 times. As for DS9, I just got into it when Spike TV was airing the beginning of the Dominion War arc. They started again from Season 1, but I think they may have skipped ahead, because the last episode I saw had a Vorta and the Jem Hadar. I would absolutely love to see the Dominion War arc again. I thought it was very interesting despite being against everything Star Trek was meant to be. I saw Voyager all the way through as Spike TV aired it, and I am watching select episodes twice if they were appealing to me the first time. I am working on Enterprise as it airs on the Sci-Fi Channel. I believe they are in the 4th season. To me, Enterprise is the most interesting because of the character development. Although the ideas of TNG are much more interesting, there was no insight into the personal lives of the characters. It seemed a bit too shallow.

Wow, that was a little longer winded than I intended. Some (my parents) may say that I am obsessed with Trek, and I'll admit to that, but it gives me comfort to think about what will become of us in the future. Between all the different series and Mirror episodes, I think Star Trek has given everyone an insight into the many possibilities that may lie ahead.

Posted Image

#18 Solidus

Solidus

Romulan Bird-of-Prey

• 201 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:29 PM

I've been going through all the series and films in chrono order, the last one I watched was Motion Picture, next up: Wrath of Khan.
Posted Image
Posted Image

command history

USS Galaxy NCC-70637 --- USS Intrepid NCC-74600 - USS Sovereign -----------
(2370-2373) ---------------- (2374) ---------------------- (current, 2384) ------------

#19 Electricbolt

Electricbolt

Ferengi Marauder

• 1,656 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 01:18 AM

Changes daily ;)

Same here.

Last ep I watched was DS9 "Captive Pursuit," I'm going through my first run of DS9 actually. I have only seen a few eps here and there as Spike TV aired them.

#20 Sam

Sam

Galaxy-Class Starship

• TrekCore Staff
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:50 AM

That is what I call a DS9 classic. OMG did I say classic? :lookaround: :dontgetit: Thats one of my favourites.

And mine. I dont know why though...its nothing really special its just a good episode :thumbsup2: No matter how many times i watch it, it never gets boring

And enjoy Wrath of Khan Solidus, thats my favourite film with the original case :)

Nebula image in header courtesy Ali Ries.