Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adam

Post Count in Quarks

9 posts in this topic

Folks, some time ago I agreed to re-enable the post count in Quarks under the following condition

But there is a catch!! All future games need to have some content and reasoning to it. No more one word games please. (see here)

The moderating team have brought to my attention the fact that this clearly hasn't happened, indeed this particular forum just seems to have descended into a slew of one-word answers designed to increase members' post counts.

For this reason, posts at Quarks will now no longer contribute towards your count.

Many Thanks,

Adam

woo hoo! i can have a legitimate post count! :clap: :clap:

Good idea Adam. This forum hasn't been active that much. Not many people omes to this forum

Good. Maybe now I can (over time) get my profile to show any sub forum other than this one as the one where I post in the most. :laugh:

I feel as if some part of me has been taken away, like the things I post here don't even really matter at all--like it doesn't even count.

Seriously though, I don't post much in here anyway so it's no skin off my back.

Well, this is a pleasant surprise. Last time we disabled post count in here, we almost had a riot! Good to see level heads this time 'round. ;)

Level heads? Don't make me go postal on you! :P

But yeah, there wouldn't really be any reason to make a fuss out of it, now would there? I mean, it's not like the forum is being closed down, it's just a more or less subtle nudge for people to try and contribute meaningful posts in order to gain post count instead of just spamming. Personally I think that is just right and proper. Now if anyone gets the crazy idea of actually CLOSING DOWN Quark's THEN you guys are gonna have a problem ! ! ! :P

I kid, of course. ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0