Sign in to follow this  
Voyager

Voyager Stud pics here!

Belanna   

I know some of you don't like CHAK or RB... but you have to admit.... He is pretty damn sexy with those glasses :P

250.jpg

Terilynn   

I will post my Garrett pix from dallas as soon as I get my disc finalized when I get home! He's the nicest person...really. Amazingly sweet.

Ael   

I cant wait to see them, Terr! Glad you got a little bit of a nice time aside from the bad that happened. He seems like he would be a really nice guy. Then again, all of the VOY cast I have ever met were all just a bunch of down to earth people. Some of them were also way to funny for words! Especially Tim Russ and Roberty Picardo..lol

I will post my Garrett pix from dallas as soon as I get my disc finalized when I get home! He's the nicest person...really. Amazingly sweet.

*eagerly awaits pictures*

Mishi   

He wasn't a main character, and he only appeared in one episode, but Founders, he was HOT. The hottest stud ever on Voyager in my opinion.

rekarawesomegl2.jpg

Gul Tala   
My offering...everyone's favorite Pon Farr Prince, Alex Enberg (Ensign Vorik):

enberg.jpg

Yes, I love him. Enberg was in Junior (where Arnold Schwarzenegger gets pregnant...good movie...), he was so precious in that...

Junior8919.jpg

Voyager   
damn Enberg is kinda cute outta Vorik makeup, heh.

I think it's the glasses. I actually like that picture of him better than the black and white one. He's cuter when geekier.

Sign in to follow this