KMonline

What Star Trek book are you currently reading?

Voyager   

More like the first. It's my favourite anyway.

I'm reading Jame's Blish's adaption of 'The Squire of Gothos' at the moment.

Adam   

Quite enjoyed it, wouldn't rank it as my favorite though. The first half is pretty slow and the characterization is off in parts (since when did Naomi call her mum "mama"?!) Still, the last 5/6 chapters were great and built some awesome momentum up. Will start reading The Farther Shore soon.

wissaboo   

I'm trying to read Articles of the Federation but it is just painfully slow. Takes place at star fleet and is just day to day life. Except it keeps skipping ahead 3 months at a time. I'm not sure if it's just that there are no known characters or that it is just a collection of unrelated sub plots but I'm not sure if I am even going to be able to finish it.

http://www.psiphi.org/cgi/upc-db/1416500154.html

I'm trying to read Articles of the Federation but it is just painfully slow. Takes place at star fleet and is just day to day life. Except it keeps skipping ahead 3 months at a time. I'm not sure if it's just that there are no known characters or that it is just a collection of unrelated sub plots but I'm not sure if I am even going to be able to finish it.

http://www.psiphi.org/cgi/upc-db/1416500154.html

I know what you mean... I had to force myself to read the book... I'll never read it again. It's one of the most boring books I've ever read. :dontgetit:

wissaboo   
I know what you mean... I had to force myself to read the book... I'll never read it again. It's one of the most boring books I've ever read. :dontgetit:

well. I'm comforted to know I'mnot the only one. :thumbup:

Voyager   

I finished reading Star Trek Voyager 'Echoes' the other day. I had been looking for the book for ages and I finally found it. Now I've got all the numbered Voyager books :dance:

Voyager   

'm reading through Star Trek Star Charts, I can't remember the exact name, but I'll post it back on here when I check the cover.

Voyager   

Well, this is more the book I've finished reading, but I thought I'd post it. Today I just finished 'Voyages of the Imagination', which I have been reading since I joined this site, which was March lol, so about a 100 pages a month. I've only been reading it on and off and I finally got to the end.