Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scorned

The Top 10 Reasons why Kirk is better than Picard

*speaks REALLY fast* Because they're the things we carry with us, the things that make us who we are!

Damn, you're good! I don't suppose that TMP is one of your favorites, is it? We should totally watch it some day!

You really enjoy speaking like Yoda, don't ya? :giggle: Well, now the real stumper is: Your place or mine? ;):laugh:

Hum..... that's a good question... maybe if we locate the path of the Nexus, travel time, blow up some planets and all that, we can just line it up and jump in- and there you go! Well.... almost... :laugh: It was a good thought!

The past page and a half has been some extremely funny OS....gotta love this site.

Kirk- man whore. *snicker*

Yea - well, I'll respect the show if the next one comes out with a sexually powerful female - wooot

I mean- why not?! A female Kirk!

Hey - I don't mind that Kirk is a womanizer...I really don't...but why do women always have to the the chaste ones? Phlox that. I say go girls!

I want to see a female captain that can be feminine, powerful and in control of her own love life - even if that means she just wants to "get some" every-so-often... :);)

:O so shocking... :)

"Hey - I don't mind that Kirk is a womanizer...I really don't...but why do women always have to the the chaste ones? Phlox that. I say go girls!

I want to see a female captain that can be feminine, powerful and in control of her own love life - even if that means she just wants to "get some" every-so-often... :);)

:O so shocking... :)

"

If getting some counts with Irish holograms, you already have what you're looking for, Janeway

If getting some counts with Irish holograms, you already have what you're looking for, Janeway

Welll - maybe not so much in my book. ;) I prefer the real thing...as I'm sure Kirk did. :laugh::laugh::vulcan:

I would prefer a female who is able to sleep around if she wanted, is hot enough to get any guy she wants, but is devoted to one person. As a girl myself I admire anyone, male or female, who has backbone and is loyal.

Number 1 reason why Kirk is better than Picard?

tnglocutus03.jpg

Kirk weren't NEVER nobody's bee-yotch!

Although, if Harcourt Fenton Mudd had been aware of the events that took place on and about 5928.5...

JaniceLester.jpg

... things might have been very different.

Number 1 reason why Kirk is better than Picard?

tnglocutus03.jpg

Kirk weren't NEVER nobody's bee-yotch!

Actually, sir...this appears to be another reason why Picard beats out ol' Jimmy. Kirk would've never been able to be revived to human form. They probably would've killed Kirk, had he been assimilated. And it'd be funny how Kirk would look and sound as a Borg.

In classic Kirk style,

"I am...Tiberiusofborg! Resistance. Is. Futileyourlifeasithasbeenis. Over!"

^ :laugh::laugh::laugh: I love it!! I still kinda like Picard though as a captain overall... but Kirk is in a class all his own.

Incidentally Mystic I wholly agree with your reasoning up there. :thumbsup2:

"I am...Tiberiusofborg! Resistance. Is. Futileyourlifeasithasbeenis. Over!"

You hit upon the reason why JTK would've rendered the Borg unsuccessful... They would've self-destructed after being exposed to 24 continuous hours of KirkSpeak...

3. Kirk doesn't need a psychic to tell him the enemy ship has hostile intentions.

Seriously, this is one of the main reasons why I like Kirk more than Picard. Q Who? is a good example of this

Eh, several people have said it, but I'll reiterate: Kirk wins, because Kirk has Scotty as a Chief Engineer. ;)

(I still adore Picard.)

You hit upon the reason why JTK would've rendered the Borg unsuccessful... They would've self-destructed after being exposed to 24 continuous hours of KirkSpeak...

No, they would have self destructed after 5 seconds of Shatner's singing ;):giggle: