Kerdor

The Kitty Thread

I've  had cats all my life. They are wonderful creatures. These are my babies.

Ann Bonnie (Named after the famous pirate)

DSCN0683_zpswfapn8e6.jpg

Sully (Named after the guy who landed the plane in the Hudson river)

DSCN0671_zpsyvzxnkcc.jpg

These two are Sable and Bob (Sable is the black one (She is named after Sable Colby from Dynasty) Bob is the striped one)

DSCN0684_zpsovs5lvhd.jpg

Sim   

Hey Space Elf, Bob looks a bit like our Zerberus (Zerb). Pretty much, even!

Then we also have Lucifer (Luz), he's white with spots of grey-black stripes.

Zerb is half "Siberian Forest Cat", which means he doesn't loose so much hair, is hypoallergic, is not as much afraid of water as other cats and has a small white spot on his throat. :) We got him from a family of Russian immigrants when he was a kitten.

My wife and I love cats. It's our plan to always have two of them, even when one of our current cats will have to leave us one day.

Yeah Bob has a common color and a lot of cats look like him.

OMG thank you for typing "Siberian Forest Cat" as I look it up and that breed matches Sully's face and now I know what he is at least half way.

You'll have to post photos Mr. Sim

I love having four cats and I've lost many and it always feels empty until more find you. You do take time to grieve but another cat needs you too and you'll find them and it hurts but you'll love again. I always think maybe my fallen loved ones pushed me together with my currents.

If you'd like to see photos of my past babies, I'd be glad to post them.

P.S. It is always good to have more than just one cat as they are social creatures.

Sim   

Hey Space Elf, Bob looks a bit like our Zerberus (Zerb). Pretty much, even!

Then we also have Lucifer (Luz), he's white with spots of grey-black stripes.

Zerb is half "Siberian Forest Cat", which means he doesn't loose so much hair, is hypoallergic, is not as much afraid of water as other cats and has a small white spot on his throat. :) We got him from a family of Russian immigrants when he was a kitten.

My wife and I love cats. It's our plan to always have two of them, even when one of our current cats will have to leave us one day.

Sure!

Here they are, Luz and Zerb:

Luz und Zerb 2.jpg

Luz und Zerb 1.jpg

Zerb 1.jpg

Sometimes, the two cuddle in a way that makes them look like Ying and Yang. ;)

Oh, and like all cats, Zerb loves boxes (or the trash bin, as you can see above).

Edited by Sim