Sign in to follow this  
Virogen

TAS on DVD

Well, they have been lowering the prices of their DVD sets recently. But I thought someone posted something saying that they had decided to put off releasing TAS AGAIN :confused:

I recall that as well, although I'm trying to find sites that officially say that it was put off and can't find any. TVShowsondvd.com doesn't make any word of it so I'm guessing its still on.

That would be great news. It isn't listed on Amazon.com yet, though and the official Trek site hasn't made an announcement either. Until they do I refuse to get my hopes up as they have snatched this carrot in front of me one time too many times now. :confused: :blush:

I got all TAS on VHS at home and it will suffice until DVD comes out. Speaking of TAS DVD... The Region 2 version will be delayed due to re-release of Trek DVD and they doesn't apply to Region 1. I am sure all who in Region 2 are really frustrated right now.

It would be great to finally have this series on DVD! :clap: My tapes are a bit worn now and it would be nice to see the episodes restored and such.

I bought TAS on DVD (region 2) shortly after its release (don't remember when exactly that was... maybe 2009 or so?).

I paid €60 for it. WTF. But I just *had* to buy them anyway, overpriced or not.

Been watching them on Hulu Plus and quite brings back a sense of nostalgia for me. Really fairly deep for a 70s cartoon.

Edited by prometheus59650

Sign in to follow this