Sign in to follow this  
doctor_odd

TrekCore Signatures

Benedict   

Well, I like it. Well, chiefly GQ and A-Team and Bill Murray

*cough suggestion for Orson Welles sig'* :)

We need some IRON MAIDEN signatures, Especially with "THE FINAL FRONTIER" coming out next month on my birthday. After all, Iron Maiden is the band that redefined metal.

We need some IRON MAIDEN signatures, Especially with "THE FINAL FRONTIER" coming out next month on my birthday. After all, Iron Maiden is the band that redefined metal.

Seconded, though I might be slightly biased here ... :rolleyes:

Or more Dr. Who... :biggrin:

Frontier   

Hey, I just had to reformat my drive this week. More important tasks to take care of right now. So back off! :P

Virogen   

I haven't checked this thread for ages, and to say I'm stunned at the amazing quality of the banners is an understatement. Kudos to you all... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Hey, I just had to reformat my drive this week. More important tasks to take care of right now. So back off! :P

Doesn't it take a couple of hours to do that, or is your drive so large that it takes up the whole week. :P

However, I've been waiting for more coding to do!! And I love the signatures!

Doesn't it take a couple of hours to do that, or is your drive so large that it takes up the whole week. :P

Unless he was writing zero's to the drive...