Sign in to follow this  
Frontier

3500+ Star Trek Avatars!

different Klingon's from different times periods in the star trek history. like Klingon's from the all five series, original series, next generation ,ds9, voyager, enterprise, including belanna torres from voyager,

Frontier   

I would like to see TATV Enterprise 1701 ScreenShot as an Avatar.. I will use it for sure.

There are some nice shots of the E (original) in the TOS gallery. I'll see if I can find such, though.

Guest the great kazoo   
Guest the great kazoo

MYY SISsy LIke Te CPTARCHERONES the BESt..sheLIKEhim.

my brother (the great kazoo) if deaf, he also is going blind due to Retinitis pigmentosa, he say i like captain archer, well actually i like the actor who plays captain archer Scott bakula, if that clear it up a bit for ya.

Hadn't thought of that...

I almost took a shot of the rec room from the practical Joker fotr the Holodecks Icon contest, but you could'nt tell. I should've though, In hindsight...

ya know, I would really like to see some animate series ones. if you cna find a good enoguh Animated series Enterprise, I would denfinatly use that for a while...

Frontier   

Wow, you know I've done a good job when even Virogen uses one of my avatars... :thumbup:

Dominion01.jpg

DS903.jpg

Sisko_and_Kasidy.jpg

FedShips.jpg

Romulus.jpg

Picard_and_Data04.jpg

Death_of_the_1701.jpg

EA11.jpg

EA12.jpg

Killing_Reliant.jpg

Killing_Reliant2.jpg

Spock_and_McCoy02.jpg

Spock_and_McCoy04.jpg

As always, more to come, until I get totally bored dead with this... lol.

Frontier   

I've been considering making some of these animate (barely) to text. I'm worried though the funny ones, might make the original serious ones... obsolete.

Like TOS Gallery, Chang. That expression says a few things. If I said them though, would it destroy the drama of the original?