Sign in to follow this  
_-_

Greetings and salutations

Hi!

I'm a 40+ year old trekker hailing out of Sweden. I stumbled upon this Internet forum some time ago and have been lurking ever since. Today I decided to crawl out from underneath the stone where I've been hiding and join all of you  and this awesome community. I'm pretty sure I will enjoy my stay here and have many meaningful conversations with you all. LL&P.

Edited by _-_

3 hours ago, _-_ said:

Hi!

I'm a 40+ year old trekker hailing out of Sweden. I stumbled upon this Internet forum some time ago and have been lurking ever since. Today I decided to crawl out from underneath the stone where I've been hiding and join all of you  and this awesome community. I'm pretty sure I will enjoy my stay here and have many meaningful conversations with you all. LL&P.

Welcome aboard!   I hope you enjoy the site and all that we have to offer.

Post often and prosper!  :)

4 hours ago, _-_ said:

Hi!

Oh hi, fellow European! *waves*

Welcome aboard! :)

Welcome to the party.  I'm bending my brain figuring out everything odd about your clock avatar and finally decided it is from the Mirror Universe.  Since things are inverted there, I think I'll call you -_-.