Sign in to follow this  
The Founder

Black Mirror

So does anyone else watch this? It's like a 21st century Twilight Zone. Really good show!

Season 4 just kicked off and episode 1 should have a familiar setting for us here ... ;)

black-mirror-season-4-uss-callister.jpg

7 hours ago, The Founder said:

So does anyone else watch this? It's like a 21st century Twilight Zone. Really good show!

Season 4 just kicked off and episode 1 should have a familiar setting for us here ... ;)

You’re right...looks just like that big space series franchise I’ve heard so much about.   What’s it called again?  Oh yeah, “The Orville.” :giggle:

An extremely dark version of "The Orville". :P

I think those of us that are fans of cautionary tales via science-fiction will really appreciate this episode. :)

On 30.12.2017 at 7:18 AM, The Founder said:

This show has been on my Netflix watch list for quite a while, but you (this picture!!!) finally convinced me not to wait any longer! =)

Thanks!

I love Black Mirror. 

That doesn’t sound right... I really appreciate this show. I enjoy watching it... it’s provocative and clever. And S4 ep 1, USS Callister, is up to its usual high standard. Recommended, indeed. 

Really enjoying this show. It's quite blatant with its view regarding current technology and where it could real awful real quick at the rate we're going. "Nosedive" particularly rings considering very similar social concepts we already have with social media and instant gratification. We're already there although not as instant an socially ingrained as in the episode. 

So far "Hated In The Nation" and "San Junipero" are my favs. 

I wish it were toned down to family viewing standards. This is the type of show many people need to watch. We don't have something this challenging that motivates conversation. 

Sign in to follow this