Sign in to follow this  
The Founder

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

I just finally got to watch this and WHOA. This one's on my DVD list for sure! (I just love this franchise despite its glaring flaws, I can't help it, I'm too much of a dinosaur nerd.)

7 hours ago, The Founder said:

I salute your hilariously strategic use of GIFs yet again...:thumbup:

10 minutes ago, Mr.Picard said:

I just finally got to watch this and WHOA. This one's on my DVD list for sure! (I just love this franchise despite its glaring flaws, I can't help it, I'm too much of a dinosaur nerd.)

The Jurassic series always has my money.

42 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

The Jurassic series always has my money.

Same. It still manages to speak to 10 year old dinosaur nerd me who was too young to go to see Jurassic Park but so DESPERATELY wanted to do so.

2 hours ago, Mr.Picard said:

Same. It still manages to speak to 10 year old dinosaur nerd me who was too young to go to see Jurassic Park but so DESPERATELY wanted to do so.

I’ve loved dinosaurs since I could remember.

I used to have a ’stupid human trick’ as a kid; I could pronounce dinosaur names when my teachers couldn’t.  

If a dinosaur discussion came up in class, I was the ‘go-to’ dino-nerd. :giggle:

Yeah - I too am excited for this. Even though I prefer the novels to the movies. I prefer the darker/moral relativism/scientific ethics in the novels than the adventures of the movies.

But I am so excited to finally see Baryonyx and the Carnotaurus actually make it to the big screen.

There are rumors (nothing concrete) we may even see a Dilo again. :D

On 12/8/2017 at 7:23 AM, Sehlat Vie said:

I salute your hilariously strategic use of GIFs yet again...:thumbup:

Haha why thank you.

Sign in to follow this