Sign in to follow this  
Eavesy

The ever changing Klingon appearance

Welcome and post often. :)

To be honest, I'm just kind of done with the Klingons to the point where I don't care. L'Rell can stay and Voq Ash can stay, but it doesn't matter to me what makes them different or how that does or doesn't reconcile with TOS and everything after.

The galaxy's a big place, let's have a new adversary. 

6 hours ago, Eavesy said:

Got an interesting infographic here for you all that takes a look at how the Klingon appearance has changed over the years:

(click image to enlarge)

Klingon-infographic.jpg

Image from: http://www.fish4parts.co.uk/blog/ever-changing-klingon-appearance/

Welcome to Trekcore OS.

FYI, we already have a 4 page (so far) discussion thread about the Klingon redesign in our Discovery section, but since this is about all of the Klingons in all of ST, there’s no need to merge them.   We’ve covered a lot of topics in our site’s existence; be sure to check some of our older threads out and feel free to add your voice.

I saw this pic online; it’s kind of interesting because if you ignore the first three ‘smoothies’, the rest kind of do look like they could be from the same planet:

0d8045a05d2c915875bf075b4943da7f.jpg

Consider that planet Earth can make human beings as diverse as this man...

146qr3.jpg

... or this woman...

Brenda-Gabriel-UK-black-entrepreneurs-70

or this man...

missing-story_647_021716113946.jpg

...or this kid.

attachment.php?attachmentid=153279&d=133

Who knows how much diversity there is in the Klingon genome?

I'm pretty sure that a single line from this show about how the other Klingon types exist, but this is simple diversity of phenotypes could easily end this discussion ...

1 hour ago, The Founder said:

I'm pretty sure that a single line from this show about how the other Klingon types exist, but this is simple diversity of phenotypes could easily end this discussion ...

It would indeed.  
But instead, they did this...

nick-miller-got-nothin.gif

Sign in to follow this