Sign in to follow this  
GustavoLeao

WONDER WOMAN 2

WONDER WOMAN 2 May Start Shooting Next Summer; Chris Pine Reportedly Set To Return As Steve Trevor

Some potentially very good news for the Wonder Woman sequel has been revealed today as we may know when it starts shooting and have a handful of very interesting and exciting details on the movie's plot. BEWARE OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS

On 1/4/2018 at 5:33 AM, GustavoLeao said:

WONDER WOMAN 2 Director Says The Sequel Will Be "Totally Different"; Teases Possible Lynda Carter Cameo

Just hoping it’s not so different that it ignores some of those things that made it a success in the first place; and so help me, if I hear the words ‘darker’ or ‘edgier’ again, I’ll vomit...

1 hour ago, prometheus59650 said:

If they can semi-realistically get Pine back in, great. I thought he did a really good job.

It’s a superhero movie; what’s really off-the-table at this point?  Capt. America was cryogenically frozen, Lois Lane was resurrected via time travel,  I mean...what’s too crazy for a movie about people who run around in cosplay outfits saving the world? :laugh:

1 minute ago, Sehlat Vie said:

It’s a superhero movie; what’s really off-the-table at this point?  Capt. America was cryogenically frozen, Lois Lane was resurrected via time travel,  I mean...what’s too crazy for a movie about people who run around in cosplay outfits saving the world? :laugh:

HEY!!!

That Hulk/Iron Man fight in Ultron alone was STEEPED in realism. ;)

Just now, prometheus59650 said:

HEY!!!

That Hulk/Iron Man fight in Ultron alone was STEEPED in realism. ;)

Yes, and “Ragnarok” was near-documentarian in its gritty authenticity... :giggle:

Just now, Sehlat Vie said:

Yes, and “Ragnarok” was near-documentarian in its gritty authenticity... :giggle:

Finally, someone else sees it. 

LOL.

And now this Gal Gadot girl just cant stop laughing ! And so cant we ! LOL And thats a wrap. For today, at least. LOL.

LOL

Gus

WONDER WOMAN Wins Critics' Choice Award For Best Action Movie; THE SHAPE OF WATER Takes Best Picture

Great news, but its just a excuse to post more Gal Gadot sexy and hot photos LOL

Sign in to follow this