Hello,

I don't know much about the Omega Sector or Trek Core, but I love everything Star Trek, up to Enterprise. 

Although I am a child of the 60's and 70's, I just attended my first Star Trek convention this year. I loved it, I won't miss another one. 

I'm constantly watching Star Trek. I just finished TOS and The Motion Picture and I'm nearly finished with The Wrath of Kahn. 

I'm an avid collector of Star Trek merchandise and I have a nice collection. 

I do not like, or watch, any Star Trek, anything, after the Enterprise series, but I enjoy other series, such as, The Expanse and Dark Matter (much better than any Star Trek series or movie since Enterprise.) 

I love Star Trek past and I would very much like to see a new series set in the prime universe, sometime after the last TNG movie. But for now, I'm content with rewatching reruns.

2 hours ago, Plain simple eric said:

Hello,

I don't know much about the Omega Sector or Trek Core, but I love everything Star Trek, up to Enterprise. 

Although I am a child of the 60's and 70's, I just attended my first Star Trek convention this year. I loved it, I won't miss another one. 

I'm constantly watching Star Trek. I just finished TOS and The Motion Picture and I'm nearly finished with The Wrath of Kahn. 

I'm an avid collector of Star Trek merchandise and I have a nice collection. 

I do not like, or watch, any Star Trek, anything, after the Enterprise series, but I enjoy other series, such as, The Expanse and Dark Matter (much better than any Star Trek series or movie since Enterprise.) 

I love Star Trek past and I would very much like to see a new series set in the prime universe, sometime after the last TNG movie. But for now, I'm content with rewatching reruns.

Welcome aboard Plain simple eric!  :)

I too, am a BIG fan of TMP.   I’ve blogged about it at length, as well as a recent entry on The Expanse as well (link in my signature).

Hope to hear more of your thoughts and opinions of all things Star Trek, as well as other scifi shows (we have threads for “The Expanse” and I think [?] we might have one for “Dark Matter” too).    Post often and prosper! :thumbup:

rta-man   

Welcome Eric.  We're glad to have you aboard.

You need to post some images of your ST merchandise.