Scotty

Goodbye everyone.

Scotty   

I am posting my goodbye to Trekcore.com. I want to thank Mike and Adam for letting me be part of Trekcore and for allthe support that I recived over the 12 years as I have been on staff. I hope trek fans will enjoy the screencaps, the TOS, VOY, DS9 sections that I helped build, over the many more years to come. A few weeks ago I noticed that I was taken off staff without any warning, tried to contact the person that I was told who took me off. I got no responce, ai am taking this as no chance. I want to say goodbye before I logout for the last time. I am saddened to leave as I feel I am no longer needed here. I am greatful to the members here that I have interacted with over the years.

Thank you

Live Long and Prosper.

Dave

Edited by Scotty

rta-man   

Dave, you should stick around.  You're one of the originals from the TrekPulse days.  There ain't too many of us left.

You've contributed to make TrekCore the most popular Star Trek website in the world.  Stay a part of that.

2 minutes ago, rta-man said:

Dave, you should stick around.  You're one of the originals from the TrekPulse days.  There ain't too many of us left.

You've contributed to make TrekCore the most popular Star Trek website in the world.  Stay a part of that.

This.

Here’s hoping you stay. 

scenario   

Fourthed, I don't know you either but the more old school Star Trek fans the better. I'd kinda dreading the day when the first newby comes in saying Picard, who is Picard?

5 hours ago, scenario said:

Fourthed, I don't know you either but the more old school Star Trek fans the better. I'd kinda dreading the day when the first newby comes in saying Picard, who is Picard?

*rubs hands* They'll be in JUST the right place then to hear all about who he is. :P 

On a more serious note... yeah Dave, please stick around? I have no idea what happened, but no response doesn't always mean something bad, sometimes e-mails or messages get lost somewhere along the way.

Benedict   

Best of luck, Scotty. I for one appreciate the screencaps and though sorry to see you go, respect the decision sad as it is. Take care fella.