Sign in to follow this  
BolianAdmiral

Hello from BolianAdmiral

Hello, all. I just joined up here. Some of you may know me from back in the day on the Trek BBS and from Scifi-Meshes, and one or two other forums. Got a lot of stuff I'll be posting. :)

Edited by BolianAdmiral

6 hours ago, BolianAdmiral said:

Hello, all. I just joined up here. Some of you may know me from back in the day on the Trek BBS and from Scifi-Meshes, and one or two other forums. Got a lot of stuff I'll be posting. :)

Welcome aboard Admiral!

Post often and prosper.  :thumbup:

Geeee, I loved the STAR TREK MESHES COLLECTION website ! I even did twp  CGI  meshes for them, one of an non-canon Enterprise-G and another of a  DAEDALUS Class starship (which is still on the site !!!0 Oh the good old days

http://www.trekmeshes.ch/

Gus

Sim   

Hello Bolian Admiral, nice to meet you! :)

If I may ask: Which Star Trek series is your favorite, and which do you like least?

Looking forward to reading from you!

Sim   
On 1.9.2017 at 9:56 PM, BolianAdmiral said:

^

Thanks, guys. :) Sim, to answer your questions, my favorite Trek series is TNG. My least favorite is STD, which has taken that honor from ENT.

Hello again!

STD is "Discovery"? You already know you'll hate it? So... are you in the "the visual reboot doesn't match the TOS timeline" camp?

We had quite a few debates on this topic ...

On 9/8/2017 at 6:09 AM, Sim said:

Hello again!

STD is "Discovery"? You already know you'll hate it? So... are you in the "the visual reboot doesn't match the TOS timeline" camp?

We had quite a few debates on this topic ...

Yes, I already know I hate it, based on everything I've seen so far. Literally nothing about it in any way interests me, or feels like Star Trek. I'm sure there have been plenty of spirited debates here on the topic, but I'm not interested in joining the debate or argument. You asked me a question, and I provided my answer to it. If you feel like you will enjoy STD, then by all means, please do so, and have fun. But it's not my cup of tea, and let's just please leave it at that. I'm not here to fight with anyone or make enemies.

Thanks, captain spock. :)

Based on the promos and clips, and everything I know, I will not watch DISCOVERY. Its painful. But I dont hate it, its just not for me.

But I understand your feelings, BolianAdmiral, because I have encountered many fans in Facebook and forums who feel the same about STD like you.

Gus