Sign in to follow this  
ashleytinger

Hi There from the Black Swamp!

Just wanted to drop in and say hello!  Been visiting the Trek Core site for awhile and just recently noticed the forums so I'll come visit here from time to time.

I'm from Ohio, living in the Northwest portion affectionately known as the Black Swamp cause the settlers thought it'd be a great idea to settle in a swamp. We even had our own version of Malaria! Yay!

Anyway, big sci-fi nerd, love dinosaurs, starships, and just about anything that makes my imagination kick into overdrive. I'll probably spend most of my time bumming around in the fanart area but will peak out here from time to time.

19 minutes ago, ashleytinger said:

Just wanted to drop in and say hello!  Been visiting the Trek Core site for awhile and just recently noticed the forums so I'll come visit here from time to time.

I'm from Ohio, living in the Northwest portion affectionately known as the Black Swamp cause the settlers thought it'd be a great idea to settle in a swamp. We even had our own version of Malaria! Yay!

Anyway, big sci-fi nerd, love dinosaurs, starships, and just about anything that makes my imagination kick into overdrive. I'll probably spend most of my time bumming around in the fanart area but will peak out here from time to time.

Please do!

And please feel free to contribute to our Fan Art section as often as your imagination wishes.