Sign in to follow this  
GustavoLeao

EW Covers and Video

This must be Discovery's transporter room we're looking at here on the first two covers. Definitely more toward the original series transporter room. I like it!

Here's the full sight of the transporter room, BTW.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and indoor

Edited by Rusty0918

Those covers and that transporter room are simply gorgeous.  I don't care if it all lines up or not.  It's beautiful. 

Sim   
1 minute ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Those covers and that transporter room are simply gorgeous.  I don't care if it all lines up or not.  It's beautiful. 

Exactly my feelings! 

I'm really thrilled about DSC by now...

31 minutes ago, Sim said:

Exactly my feelings! 

I'm really thrilled about DSC by now...

Seeing the beautifully crafted props and the ornate ceremonial costumes at Comic Con last week added to my anticipation as well; they were simply works of art, not just props and costumes. 

I've got to make a run to my local bookseller today and I'm going to pickup this issue of EW (maybe a couple of them; for the different covers...hehe).

26 minutes ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Seeing the beautifully crafted props and the ornate ceremonial costumes at Comic Con last week added to my anticipation as well; they were simply works of art, not just props and costumes. 

I've got to make a run to my local bookseller today and I'm going to pickup this issue of EW (maybe a couple of them; for the different covers...hehe).

Geek. :P

4 hours ago, prometheus59650 said:

Geek. :P

Hey... shuddup.  :laugh:

I found out that the EW covers come out this FRIDAY.    :S

Oh well...

Hopefully I’ll get another chance to grab them before I go to Vegas next week.  Wish you and Robin Bland were going, too... :(

1 hour ago, Sehlat Vie said:

Hey... shuddup.  :laugh:

I found out that the EW covers come out this FRIDAY.    :S

Oh well...

Hopefully I’ll get another chance to grab them before I go to Vegas next week.  Wish you and Robin Bland were going, too... :(

Not this year. Sorry. :(

I know you said that this is probably your last go 'round for Vegas, but if you change your mind and wanna pencil in '19, the Duchess and I will be there for sure. We talked about a trip to Toronto or something, but, as we talked about it...have to figure out where to stay and we'd have to rent a car to get around and figure out where we'd like to visit there.

We know Vegas. The weather will be good, we know where to stay and how to get to where we wanna visit. We can focus on having a good time.

So...'19 for sure.

19 minutes ago, prometheus59650 said:

Not this year. Sorry. :(

I know you said that this is probably your last go 'round for Vegas, but if you change your mind and wanna pencil in '19, the Duchess and I will be there for sure. We talked about a trip to Toronto or something, but, as we talked about it...have to figure out where to stay and we'd have to rent a car to get around and figure out where we'd like to visit there.

We know Vegas. The weather will be good, we know where to stay and how to get to where we wanna visit. We can focus on having a good time.

So...'19 for sure.

If you’re going in ’19?  I will do my best.  ;)